AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Stefen Halper: The Spy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Spy Issue is a Fake Issue? Reply with quote

Le NewYorkais wrote:
Jeffrey Toobin Slams Trump’s ‘So-Called Spy Issue’: It’s ‘Really a Fake Issue’

https://youtu.be/69-kezbX7nM

I'm confused.

It seems only UnMask talks of and believes in this "spy". Every video clip on the matter say that there is no spy... confused

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Trump Seizes On 'Spygate' To Discredit Russia Probe Reply with quote

Trump Seizes On 'Spygate' To Discredit Russia Investigation
MSNBC
Published on May 23, 2018
Lifelong intelligence officer Malcolm Nance thinks Trump’s attempt to discredit the Russia investigation by calling it “Spygate” is actually a projection of his own scandals. He joins Brian to discuss.

https://youtu.be/NKmPIeSMqMg

Fool Moon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Nothing to support claim FBI placed spy in Trump campaign Reply with quote

Nothing to support claim FBI placed spy in Trump campaign, Schiff says
CBS News
Published on May 24, 2018
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and several other lawmakers met with intelligence officials about an FBI informant who interacted with Trump campaign members. CBS News chief congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes joins CBSN with more.

https://youtu.be/pDeIw1o-Ijw

Fool Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Trump’s "Spygate" Claims Are Made Up Reply with quote

James Comey: Trump’s "Spygate" Claims Are Made Up
Team Coco
Published on May 24, 2018
CONAN Highlight: "I don’t find it possible and I know it not to be true." - James Comey responds to President Trump's "spygate" tweets.

https://youtu.be/nUDe99ZUft8

Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Deconstructing Trump's 'spy' allegations Reply with quote

Deconstructing President Trump's 'spy' allegations
CNN
Published on May 27, 2018
CNN's Michael Smerconish deconstructs President Donald Trump claim that during the 2016 presidential race, President Barack Obama -- via the FBI -- placed a "spy" within Trump's campaign for purely political reasons.

https://youtu.be/5zVCtFMCRvk

Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Spygate: Invent a crisis, deflect, obscure Reply with quote

The Trump Playbook: Invent a crisis, deflect, obscure
*NBC News
Published on May 27, 2018
After a week in which the president defenders tried to brand a counter-intelligence operation as “spygate,” President Trump turned to his well-worn defensive playbook.

https://youtu.be/gmMVTj0pdsk

UnMask

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Of Course Reply with quote

Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper used the word spy while discussing the Trump campaign surveillance scandal in an appearance on Tuesday's The View. Clapper said the spy was there for Russian meddling purposes and that Trump should be happy such a person existed.

President Trump has claimed for months now that his campaign for president was surveilled. Many did not take him seriously, however, last night law professor Jonathan Turley said he was right.

"With the informant business, well, the point here is the Russians," Clapper said. "Not spying on the campaign but what are the Russians doing? And in a sense, unfortunately, what they were trying to do is protect our political system and protect the campaign."

"But the FBI started to look into Trump's ties to Russia in the summer of 2016. Trump tweeted that this spring -- this spying, rather, this spying that he claims is spying, other people say it's a whistleblower or informant. He says it's spying, it's bigger than Watergate. So I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?" Co-host Joy Behar asked.

"No, they were not," Clapper answered. "They were spying on, a term I don't particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage or influence which is what they do."

OF COURSE it was for Trump's own good.... only a chump would believe that...
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Still confused Reply with quote

I'm still confused, but I'll tell you something: I'll take the word of people like Clapper and the other DoJ/FBI/DNI, etc., officials or former officals over that of an inveterate liar and paranoid conspiracy theorist like Trump any day.
Herald

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Of Course Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
OF COURSE it was for Trump's own good.... only a chump would believe that...

As I understand it, not so much Trump's own good but the good of the general public, for the sake of the integrity of the elections.
UnMask

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Still confused Reply with quote

Viet Chick wrote:
I'm still confused, but I'll tell you something: I'll take the word of people like Clapper and the other DoJ/FBI/DNI, etc., officials or former officals over that of an inveterate liar and paranoid conspiracy theorist like Trump any day.

Comey did say "under oath" that they had someone in the campaign....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: