AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Stefen Halper: The Spy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Stefen Halper: The Spy Reply with quote

"Multiple media outlets have named Stefan Halper, 73, as the secret informant who met with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos starting in the summer of 2016. The American-born academic previously served in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations."

"The revelation, stemming from recent reports in which FBI sources admitted sending an agent to snoop on the Trump camp, heightens suspicions that the FBI was seeking to entrap Trump campaign aides. Papodopoulous has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, while Page was the subject of a federal surveillance warrant."

“If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal,” President Trump tweeted Saturday, calling for the FBI to release additional documents to Congress.

Here's the Article, one of many of its kind......

nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

So here's my personal experience:
When I was an informant after is triple murder in Arizona, a couple of things happened:

1. I did not go out on my own. (Neither would Halper)
2. I was paid. (Someone paid Halper)
3. I knew who I was gathering information from and had their trust. (So did Halper)
4. I came up dry, no crime in my area of exploration. (Apparently the same for Halper.)

The rules of operation would not have changed. So, who sent out Halper? The Big Boss, of course approved the spying.

Who paid Halper? (I vote the same money launderer as the dossier, Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS.)

Halper was well connected for decades.... PERFECT !! TRUSTED
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

What the hell was that all about?????
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: A Felony Extravaganza... Reply with quote

The FBI and Department of Justice very illegally placed a spy into the Trump campaign. (At least one).

This explains, at least partially, the refusal of the Justice Department to hand over 1,200,000 documents- as required by the Constitution- to the House of Representatives.

The documents will tell us who approved the spying, who received the information, who transferred the payments, if Popodopolous was framed, if Flynn was framed, when did it start, when did it end, etcetera.... Rolling Eyes

This will be a legal Turkey Shoot.. Smile

Let’s see what Trump does with the situation. It’s not often a sitting president tries to over throw his successor. bleh
inkpot

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: A Felony Extravaganza... Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
The documents will tell us who approved the spying, who received the information, who transferred the payments, if Popodopolous was framed, if Flynn was framed, when did it start, when did it end, etcetera.... Rolling Eyes

This sounds too farfetched for words. If Pappadopoulos and Flynn were framed, why didn't they protest their innocence?

Really! The GOP is grabbing at any straw. But ultimately they'll sink. super grin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Hmmmm Reply with quote

It looks like the GOP grabbed at a straw and are getting a hay bale.... Smile

Trump called in FBI Director Wray and Assistant Attorney General Rosenstein today to the White House.

The Inspector General was immediately ordered to open a case to review the spying reports that are all over the news.
Do Quy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: FBI spying on Trump? Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
The Inspector General was immediately ordered to open a case to review the spying reports that are all over the news.

I don't know, but the idea of the FBI spying on the President is too absurd for words. Why and on whose behalf would the FBI do that? It just doesn't make sense...

I'm not alone in my thinking either:

Adam Schiff: 'Nonsense' To Claim Spy Inside The Trump Campaign
NBC News
Published on May 20, 2018
In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) talks about the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

https://youtu.be/jZUw5WqfWIc

Clapper: Trump's demand a 'disturbing assault'
CNN
Published on May 21, 2018
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says President Trump's call for the Justice Department to find out if the FBI spied on his campaign is "not good for the country."

https://youtu.be/5nD_gNcSCrw

dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: The ramifications of Trump's FBI spy claims Reply with quote

What are the ramifications of Trump's FBI spy claims?
PBS NewsHour
The Justice Department has asked its internal watchdog to review President Trump's charge on Twitter that the FBI spied on his 2016 election campaign. Amna Nawaz gets analysis and reaction from former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, former Justice Department official Jack Goldsmith and retired FBI agent Frank Montoya.

https://youtu.be/vHsxdmt1UFo

dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Trump's demand Reply with quote

Trump Has Major Breakdown On Twitter, Demands DOJ Investigate Conspiracy Theories
The Ring of Fire
On Sunday, Donald Trump decided to show the world just how crazy he really is with a series of unhinged tweets that culminated in him DEMANDING that the DOJ investigate the Fox News claims that there was an FBI informant in his campaign. But even if they find out that an informant existed, doesn’t that speak more poorly of Trump himself? Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.

https://youtu.be/1uPTVXN5P2o

inkpot

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Trump Trying To "Find An Excuse” To Fire Rosenstein Reply with quote

Rep. Nadler: Trump Trying To "Find An Excuse” To Fire Rosenstein
MSNBC
Trump meets with Rod Rosenstein, Mueller’s boss, one day after demanding a new DOJ probe into whether the FBI infiltrated the Trump campaign with no evidence. Congressman Jerry Nadler tells Ari Melber Trump has “no business telling the Justice Department who to investigate” and former House GOP Counsel asks the congressman what elected representatives will do to hold his “feet to the fire”.

https://youtu.be/6UeLFyNmbN4

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump Trying To "Find An Excuse” ... Reply with quote

inkpot wrote:
Rep. Nadler: Trump Trying To "Find An Excuse” To Fire Rosenstein
MSNBC
Trump meets with Rod Rosenstein, Mueller’s boss, one day after demanding a new DOJ probe into whether the FBI infiltrated the Trump campaign with no evidence. Congressman Jerry Nadler tells Ari Melber Trump has “no business telling the Justice Department who to investigate” and former House GOP Counsel asks the congressman what elected representatives will do to hold his “feet to the fire”.

Jerry Nadler telling someone that Trump has no business telling the justice department who to investigate tells us Nadler is clueless.

The Justice Department reports to Trump. Trump is their superior. The Boss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: