AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
News from the UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: Camilla & Diana Reply with quote

She was actually very pretty when she was young... She's 71 now and has had no botox or plastic surgery and I don't think she looks too bad for her age. Wait until you all get older and then compare yourselves to your younger looks....

Also just remember Diana was no saint and had multiple affairs with men more her age whereas Charles only had the one.... Remember those Squigey phone calls where she was worried she was pregnant to one of her lovers.....
Stormy Night

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Camilla & Diana Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
She was actually very pretty when she was young... She's 71 now and has had no botox or plastic surgery and I don't think she looks too bad for her age. Wait until you all get older and then compare yourselves to your younger looks....

Also just remember Diana was no saint and had multiple affairs with men more her age whereas Charles only had the one.... Remember those Squigey phone calls where she was worried she was pregnant to one of her lovers.....

Gee, what made you such a champion of Camilla and a detractor of Diana?

Diana wouldn't have strayed at all, IMO, if those other two hadn't, as you put it, burst her bubble and made her life so miserable. Judging on how naive and innocent she was when she married Charles. She thought she was in a fairy tale and found herself in a nightmare.

Those other two, if their love was so great, Charles should have just renounced the throne like his great-uncle Edward, for "the woman he loved". Camilla shouldn't have married someone else. They wanted to have their cake and eat it too, and thought nothing of manipulating a young, innocent, unsophisticated 20-year-old, making her life hell.

Well, go on worshipping your "lovely" Camilla. I wish you joy of it. But among all the bs of those video clips, I believe the ones where they say she's hated by the people. Probably by the rest of the royal family too. Anyway, crime does pay, she has what she wants now, except the title of Princess of Wales and maybe later Queen. She has her Charles so should be ccontent.

BTW, I never found Camilla, even young, pretty. She has this horsey face... like the horses she and Charles love so much...
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Camilla & Diana Reply with quote

Not championing or detracting just merely stating the truth. Diana was warned about Camilla by her older sister who went out with Charles for a while well before they got engaged and knew he still loved Camilla but Diana chose to ignore the warning. Both parties were manipulated by their families. Diana was more a city girl whereas Charles prefers the country and horses and walking dogs like Camilla who loves walking in the country with her dogs. If Charles had been allowed to marry Camilla in the first place this debacle wouldn't have happened and his family knew he only loved Camilla back then but she wasn't from a noble family like Diana was. Diana would have probably married someone nearer to her age and would have been very happy but she probably wouldn't have married quite so young either.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Ménage à trois... Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Not championing or detracting just merely stating the truth. Diana was warned about Camilla by her older sister who went out with Charles for a while well before they got engaged and knew he still loved Camilla but Diana chose to ignore the warning. Both parties were manipulated by their families. Diana was more a city girl whereas Charles prefers the country and horses and walking dogs like Camilla who loves walking in the country with her dogs. If Charles had been allowed to marry Camilla in the first place this debacle wouldn't have happened and his family knew he only loved Camilla back then but she wasn't from a noble family like Diana was. Diana would have probably married someone nearer to her age and would have been very happy but she probably wouldn't have married quite so young either.

I agree with the anti-Camilla group. The greatest love in the world does not justify cynically and callously using an innocent, starry-eyed young girl (hardly a woman then, still a virgin, and very shy (remember, they called her "Shy Di") and hurting her like they did. Theirs was a very selfish love, neither of them wanted to give up anything. Charles wanted to be king one day, he never gave that up. As was said before, they wanted to have their cake and eat it. Well, they have it now, though the cake is a bit stale by now, and their are pieces missing, LOL.

I wouldn't like to be one of Camilla's kids. Knowing your mother is an infamous adulteress, maybe wondering whose child you really are.

I agree Diana would have had a much happier life, if more obscure, if she'd married anyone else but the heir to the throne. She probably wouldn't have died so young either. But well, what's done is done.

Another thing: Diana cared about people in need, she did a lot of charitable work, including with children in Africa. I don't remember (but I admit I never followed anything to do with her) Camilla being shown caring for anything but Charles, her social position and her horses. Not my definition of a "lovely" person.

People she's being "lovely" to are people with enough money and social clout to be able to approach her. Not great merit in being polite to them, especially considering her general lack of popularity. Opportunistic, as usual. Pff!
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over US Reply with quote

Satire from The Borowitz Report
Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America.

Addressing the American people from her office in Buckingham Palace, the Queen said that she was making the offer “in recognition of the desperate situation you now find yourselves in.”

"This two-hundred-and-forty-year experiment in self-rule began with the best of intentions, but I think we can all agree that it didn't end well," she said.

The Queen urged Americans to write in her name on Election Day, after which the transition to British rule could begin “with a minimum of bother.”

Elizabeth acknowledged that, in the wake of Brexit, Americans might justifiably be alarmed about being governed by the British parliamentary system, but she reassured them, “Parliament would play no role in this deal. This would be an old-school monarchy. Just me, and then, assuming you’d rather not have Charles, we could go straight to William and those children of his who have mesmerized you so.”

Using the closing moments of her speech to tout her credentials, the Queen made it clear that she has never used e-mail and has only had sex with one person "very occasionally."

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Secretly Prince Harry's father: truth or fiction? Reply with quote

I know Inkling has repeatedly knocked this theory apart. This clip mostly confirms what she says.

Secretly Prince Harry's father: truth or fiction?
City Dreamer
Published on Mar 28, 2018
Prince Harry's paternity has been called into question over the years by people who believe that his real father is Princess Diana's riding instructor, a man named James Hewitt.
Conspiracy theorists often point to the fact that both Harry and Hewitt have red hair, and also the fact that they look basically the exact same. So let's unpack this thing, shall we?

https://youtu.be/OrM4q0yHUiU

Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 am    Post subject: Harry, Camilla Reply with quote

If you look at pictures of the Prince Phillip when younger you can see the resemblance and the red hair comes from Diana's side of the family and besides Diana didn't even meet James Hewitt until Harry was over 2 years old so that is just nasty gossip - much like the gossip about Camilla who actually does a lot of low key charity work behind the scenes without publicity.

Like I said Diana was warned by her older sister not about Charles and Camilla which is why she did not keep seeing Charles and Diana chose to ignore it. Her father and the Queen Mother were behind all this just showing they didn't care about the happiness of Charles or Diana it seems since they knew it would be a disastrous marriage of two opposites who had absolutely nothing in common and put pressure on both parties. If Diana's father really cared about her he would have advised her not to get involved and live a little before finding someone closer to her own age to settle down with. Sheesh a romantic love story that endured and you people slam it. By the way Meghan seems to really like Camilla and gets on very well with her but maybe you don't like her either since all the Camilla haters on facebook don't like Meghan either it seems by their posts.

I feel sorry for the lot of them really...
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Harry, Camilla Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
If you look at pictures of the Prince Phillip when younger you can see the resemblance and the red hair comes from Diana's side of the family and besides Diana didn't even meet James Hewitt until Harry was over 2 years old so that is just nasty gossip

If you'd bother to look at the clip, you'd have seen that that's what they say. I did say it confirmed what you said before.

Quote:
Sheesh a romantic love story that endured and you people slam it.

It detracts from the story when that love is happy by making someone else unhappy, someone young and innocent, and pretty much ruining her life.

Quote:
By the way Meghan seems to really like Camilla and gets on very well with her but maybe you don't like her either since all the Camilla haters on facebook don't like Meghan either it seems by their posts

Personally I don't have anything against Meghan, though I'm not gaga about her like so many people are. I was amused that UnMask keeps saying Harry is so lucky. I think they are both lucky in having found each other, and Meghan is lucky she's living now in the 2010's instead of the 1950's when her being divorced and (gasp!) not a virgin would have barred her from marrying into royalty. Seems like Diana was the last virgin - we know Fergie did go "around the block". I don't know about Sophie, though. She's very quiet and there's very little said (or written) about her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Plot Targeting Prince George Reply with quote

ISIS Supporter Admits to Plot Targeting Prince George
Encouraged other “lone-wolves” to target child royal’s school.

An ISIS supporter has admitted to encouraging would-be terrorists to target Prince George at his London school. Husnain Rashid called for the 4-year-old to be targeted shortly after the prince—William and Kate’s son and the third in line to the British throne—began to attend Thomas’s school in Battersea, in southwest London, last year. Rashid, 32, posted a photograph of the school superimposed with silhouettes of two masked jihadi fighters, The Guardian reports. He listed the school’s full address and said: “Even the royal family will not be left alone. School starts early.” He initially denied all charges, but admitted Thursday to encouraging terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/31/isis-supporter-admits-to-prince-george-school-attack-plot-husnain-rashid
inkpot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Seriously Uncomfortable for Meghan Markle Reply with quote

Seriously Uncomfortable for Meghan Markle
Another royal wedding is upcoming, and Meghan Markle is getting an invite. Here's why she may not want to go after all.
Lauren Weiler,The Cheat Sheet•May 22, 2018

It’s an exciting time to be a part of the royal family. With several upcoming weddings, the princes, princesses, and soon-to-be royals are hard at work preparing for their big days. And more recently, Princess Eugenie’s engagement is what everyone can’t stop talking about.

Meghan Markle will get a wedding invite, of course. But there’s one other person in attendance at Eugenie’s wedding who could make it quite uncomfortable for Meghan (page 7). Here are the details.

It’s an exciting time to be a part of the royal family. With several upcoming weddings, the princes, princesses, and soon-to-be royals are hard at work preparing for their big days. And more recently, Princess Eugenie’s engagement is what everyone can’t stop talking about.

Meghan Markle will get a wedding invite, of course. But there’s one other person in attendance at Eugenie’s wedding who could make it quite uncomfortable for Meghan (page 7). Here are the details.

When Meghan and Harry first started getting romantic, they certainly had Princess Eugenie’s approval. The Daily Express reports back in 2016, Harry and Meghan attended a Halloween party with Eugenie and her now-fiancé, Jack Brooksbank. At the time, Harry and Meghan had only been dating for a few months — but Eugenie considered the couple to be “the perfect match.” As one insider says, “Eugenie loves Meghan to bits.”

Read more:
https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/princess-eugenies-wedding-going-to-be-seriously-uncomfortable-for-meghan-markle.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: