AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Hilarious political song parodies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: SINGLE CELLS (Parody of Jingle Bells) Reply with quote

SINGLE CELLS (Parody of Jingle Bells)

https://youtu.be/96EXliItloU

Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: SIXTEEN TUMS (parody of) Sixteen Tons Reply with quote

Thank you Inkling for directing us to this fun series of videos!

I checked it out and found this one - supports what Du Khach said about not having to worry about the Dow Jones when you have no money...

I also liked the two-party system, and "if the right one don't get you then the left one will" Eek

https://youtu.be/CG6I5pQdGNI

inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Equal Opportunity parodies Reply with quote

There are a couple of the songs that not have a dig at the GOP but both major parties and even one that was about Hillary and the Dems. Maybe our Fearless Leader can’t embed them and put them up...
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
There are a couple of the songs that not have a dig at the GOP but both major parties and even one that was about Hillary and the Dems. Maybe our Fearless Leader can’t embed them and put them up...

If she can't embed them, what's the point of this post? wonder

Why don't YOU do it, Inkling?
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Oops, typo! Reply with quote

Oops I meant can embed them....I was interrupted by the washing machine making funny noises and forgot to proofread before I submitted the post... sorry. But I think our Fearless Leader will know what I meant since we have been emailing each other about these songs... super grin

I am on my iPad at the moment and find it hard to even copy and paste stuff let alone embed things... When I do manage to fluke it and embed things on my laptop I am never sure how I managed to do it...Lol
Kerowyn
Herald

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: The best parody of all! Reply with quote

Trump Sings The National Anthem
After months of chiding NFL players for disrespecting our National Anthem, President Trump finally got his chance to show them how it's done.

https://youtu.be/R6N7veEooWM

Whoever did the sync is a genius!
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: SONG FOR DONALD – Parody of Song of Roland Reply with quote

SONG FOR DONALD – Parody of Song of Roland
In this parody, some Norwegians respond to “Shitholegate” and the weird, sideways invitation they received to come to the USA.

https://youtu.be/gq5WTNmyDaY

Also posted in the Politix subforum.
Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: A Parody Commentary on the SOTU Reply with quote

Um, Did He Lie? A Parody Commentary on the SOTU
UM, DID HE LIE? - A Parody of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." A commentary on the State of the Union Address

https://youtu.be/WyjHXhE58uI

inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Reply with quote

I wonder if Donald Trump could ever say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! super grin

He need Mary Poppins to smack his bum and put him in his place really....LOL
Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: LYING THEIR WAY INTO HEAVEN Reply with quote

LYING THEIR WAY INTO HEAVEN -Parody of Stairway to Heaven

LYING THEIR WAY INTO HEAVEN -Parody of Stairway to Heaven
General Mattis made two important announcements this week that went virtually unnoticed in the kerfuffle about the FiSA memos. He announced that Terrorism was no longer a the number one military priority – the new priority was Great Power Competition. Now that they have material for a new cold war with China and Korea, and a party in power that will fund military expansion, suddenly the fabricated fear of terrorism gets dropped. Odd. Odd enough to write a parody about it for certain. The other announcement was that there is no solid evidence that Assad gassed his own people.

https://youtu.be/-wooDFxWnEc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: