AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Trump vs. Mueller
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nowhere Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Trump vs. Mueller Reply with quote

Why Is Trump Afraid of Mueller? Maxine Walters Slams President For Special Counsel Criticism
Democrat attacks the president over hostility to special counsel probe.
by Harriet Sinclair

Democrat representative Maxine Waters has slammed Donald Trump for his ongoing attacks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller, accusing him of attempting to bring the Russia probe to a halt.

The White House has denied rumors the president is considering dismissing Mueller, but Trump’s openly derisive view of the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia has prompted fears he may attempt to replace the special counsel.

It is a move that, if carried out, would prompt a backlash from Democrats such as Waters, who are critical of Trump’s handling of the case and believe the president may have been involved in obstruction of justice.

Read more:
http://www.newsweek.com/why-trump-scared-muellers-russia-probe-maxine-walters-asks-slamming-president-754989
Nowhere Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Will Donald Trump Fire Robert Mueller? Reply with quote

Will Donald Trump Fire Robert Mueller In A 'Christmas Massacre'?

https://youtu.be/DzoPnI0joY8

Nowhere Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Congressman Struggles To Defend Accusations vs. Mueller Reply with quote

GOP Congressman Struggles To Defend Accusations Against Mueller

https://youtu.be/pYi5Xy3RfWM

Nowhere Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Mueller did not illegally obtain Trump emails Reply with quote

NOTE: from Fox News!!!

Mueller did not illegally obtain Trump emails
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano on why it was legal for special counsel Robert Mueller to obtain the emails from Trump’s transition team.

https://youtu.be/VWh188Be9HY

dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Mueller did not illegally obtain Trump emails Reply with quote

Nowhere Man wrote:
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano on why it was legal for special counsel Robert Mueller to obtain the emails from Trump’s transition team.

Calling UnMask's attention on this. Will you contradict Fox News senior judicial analyst, Mr. Right Wing Know-it-All? wink
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Now what? Reply with quote

Now will we get a deafening silence from Unmask if he bothers to watch this video I wonder? super grin
GalleonFlame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Did Mueller Unlawfully Obtain Trump Team Emails? Reply with quote

Did Robert Mueller Unlawfully Obtain Donald Trump Transition Team Emails?
A massive seizure of emails by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on the Trump transition team is called into question. Michael Schmidt, Eddie Glaude and Bret Stephens weigh in on whether the emails were obtained illegally.

https://youtu.be/rKXg8DU7Xsc

Last edited by GalleonFlame on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildflower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Did Mueller Unlawfully Obtain Trump Team Emails? Reply with quote

GalleonFlame wrote:
A massive seizure of emails by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on the Trump transition team is called into question. Michael Schmidt, Eddie Glaude and Bret Stephens weigh in on whether the emails were obtained illegally.

What with Fox News itself saying Mueller didn’t act illegally, we don’t need this, but it’s just an example of what other sources one can go to besides or instead of Limbaugh and that gang of ignorant, dishonest, hysterical idiots some of our members are so very fond of. Cool
GalleonFlame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Firing Mueller would open floodgates to Trump Reply with quote

Another Fox video clip

Firing Mueller would open floodgates to Trump

https://youtu.be/LXMZF5iH77A

UnMask

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Did Mueller Unlawfully Obtain Trump Team Emails? Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:
What with Fox News itself saying Mueller didn’t act illegally, we don’t need this, but it’s just an example of what other sources one can go to besides or instead of Limbaugh and that gang of ignorant, dishonest, hysterical idiots some of our members are so very fond of. Cool

I didn’t go any where, I just knew the general law from experience. The government sites have an exclusion in a 1986 law.

Why didn’t FSA or Mueller meet their fiduciary responsibilities and tell the campaign?

Looks like I should have gone where you tell me not to... Fix News!!! Ha ha super grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: