AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
"Clinton Collusion" ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GalleonFlame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: "Clinton Collusion" ? Reply with quote

An Uranium One Investigation? Trump’s Justice Department Talking to FBI Agents About Alleged Hillary Clinton Scandal
By Greg Price

http://www.newsweek.com/uranium-trump-justice-fbi-clinton-755066?utm_source=

Damn thing is freezing on me. Very Mad

Will come back later.
GalleonFlame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Clinton Russia Conspiracy Makes No Sense Reply with quote

The Hillary Clinton Russia Uranium One Conspiracy Theory Doesn’t Make Any Sense

www.newsweek.com/uranium-trump-justice-fbi-clinton-755066?utm_source=e
dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Sessions Requests More Info on Uranium One Deal Reply with quote

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Requests More Info on Uranium One Deal

Justice Department prosecutors have begun requesting information about a now-dormant criminal investigation into a uranium-mining contract that became known as “the Uranium One deal,” which elements of the right-wing media claim was linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable foundation. Interviews conducted with FBI agents on the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions are part of a larger effort to determine whether a special counsel should be appointed to look into the deal. Sessions told Congress last month that he would examine whether an independent investigation was necessary on the 2010 transaction that involved the sale of U.S. mining facilities to Russia while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State. Though questions were raised at the time about potential corruption in the process of the sale, no charges were ever filed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436
vu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Can't let go, can they? Reply with quote

Jeff Sessions Reportedly Revives Probe Of Uranium One Deal
The Justice Department is reviving an inquiry into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the government’s controversial approval of the Uranium One deal, NBC News reported on Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-reportedly-revives-probe-130250193.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_14
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Old chestnut Reply with quote

Reviving that old chestnut when it has been proved inaccurate... OH well if is crackpot Sessions doing it probably to try and deflect attention away from the Mueller investigation and get back into Trump’s good books.... super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Old chestnut Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Reviving that old chestnut when it has been proved inaccurate... OH well if is crackpot Sessions doing it probably to try and deflect attention away from the Mueller investigation and get back into Trump’s good books.... super grin

I think you're right. Though if I were Sessions, I would keep as low a profile as possible and revert to my amnesia. wink
UnMask

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: NBC news article better than Newsweek's Reply with quote

I'll have to get on a real computer later when I can cut and paste... But for now:

NBC says The New York Times reported:

People close to the sale contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation Exclamation
That justifies an investigation right there.

Hillary Clinton denied she had a role in the deal, but later the article says she was one of nine to vote for the deal. (Newsweek says she didn't vote.)

Ian Telfer, chairman of Uranium One Canada, used his family foundation to donate to the Clinton Foundation $2,350,000. Promises were made that all donations to the Clinton Foundation would be revealed, but this transaction was hidden. (Reason to investigate #2) Confused Also, why would a foundation donate to a foundation? Foundations are supposed to donate to charities directly.

Other Uranium One people donated to the Clinton Foundation. (Reason #3). Wink

Clinton ignored warnings from our ambassador to Kazakhstan about Russia being behind the scenes. She ignored the ambassador. (Reason #4) wink

There's some article ending information about how Frank Guistra was made mega-rich selling UrAsia stock after Clinton met with him and the president of Kazakhstan. Stock was sold to Uranium One. Guistra just happened to donate over $100,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation after that. All while Hillary is Secretary of State? Question (Reason #5) Pale sigh :

Anyway, thank you dzu for linking us to an NBC article that would justify re-opening the Uranium One investigation! Very Happy
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Rubbish with no links Reply with quote

Still spouting out rubbish with no links I see Unmask.... your credibility seems about as reliable as Trump’s fake news or alternative facts.... To me you have a slappable face or tête-à-claques in both English and French... if only to slap some sense into you...
Wildflower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Rubbish with no links Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Still spouting out rubbish with no links I see Unmask.....

He did say he would cut and paste a NYT article when he got to a real computer. We are waiting but we shouldn't hold our breath. wink shameless grin
UnMask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Helloooooo Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
"Still spouting out rubbish with no links I see Unmask.... your credibility seems about as reliable as Trump’s fake news or alternative facts.... To me you have a slappable face or tête-à-claques in both English and French... if only to slap some sense into you..."

Helloooo! wave hello goodbye

I just went to the link that dzu put up.....

Then I read the article.....

Then I reported what the article told us....

So here is the link again.... Smile

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

Nothing I wrote about isn't in the NBC article. bleh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: