AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Trump vs. the FBI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Great minds... Reply with quote

Ha ha ! Great minds think alike... super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: "Prosecutor " Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
I always think of Pat Buchanan and his ties to Nixon as a senior advisor. Could he really be a senior advisor to a president at age 30? Advisor, sure. senior advisor? really?

Watergate Prosecutor? A big stretch..... wink

You kinda have a point here, apart from the easy comparison to that ignorant idiot tête à claques (a face begging to be slapped) Kushner. I wish you would use the same critical sense you show here when you read your rightwing bs.
inkpot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: So, who is Andrew McCabe? Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
The #2 guy at the FBI, Andrew McCabe, is leaving.

Who is Andrew McCabe? Trump Attacks FBI Official For Clinton Connections Amid His Reported Retirement Plans

"How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?" the president tweeted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/andrew-mccabe-trump-attacks-fbi-210857602.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: At at a minimum Reply with quote

McCabe #2 at FBI. Got too close to his wife's campaign and $700,000 of Clinton cronies donations.
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Unmask didn’t answer question Reply with quote

Notice Inkpot that Unmask didn’t answer your question but spouted yet more rubbish without offering the neutral sources he gets it from so we can assume he got this from Fox News or some other right wing rubbish media who are as obsessed about Hillary as he is....
inkpot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Unmask didn’t answer question Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Notice Inkpot that Unmask didn’t answer your question but spouted yet more rubbish without offering the neutral sources he gets it from so we can assume he got this from Fox News or some other right wing rubbish media who are as obsessed about Hillary as he is....

Actually it wasn't a question, it was the title of the article I gave the link to. I know who McCabe is. super grin
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: UnMask's sources Reply with quote

I meant Unmask rabbitting on again about donations to McCabe’s wife etc... He goes on and on about things without providing links to neutral reporters who have investigated all these allegations... Like I said he seems to enjoy as stupid as the rest of the deplorables and believes only right wing journalists and reporters who make all these allegations but provide no concrete evidence to back them up....
UnMask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: I just Looked it up. Reply with quote

I just went to the Virginia election records and read the report results filed by McCabe’s wife. That confirmed news reports.

No big deal, and neutral.

Then I read the election law of Virginia and got that stuff straight. No opinion articles involved. Cool
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Big deal or no? Reply with quote

Why are you going on and on about if it is no big deal Unmask? Sheesh!
Emmanuel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Trump vs. the Dpt of Justice Reply with quote

Trump Lashes Out At “Deep State” Justice Department
President Trump attacks the Department of Justice and suggests jailing Clinton aide Huma Abedin amid Mueller probe.

https://youtu.be/zvpVFnx3m4s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: