AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Trump's waning popularity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Trump's (un)popularity numbers Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
Trump is back up to 46%.

In your dreams!

Donald Trump's Approval Rating At Christmas Makes Him the Least Popular President Ever
By Tim Marcin

What do you get the billionaire leader-of-the-free-world who has enough power to have access to pretty much anything he could ever want? Well, in the case of President Donald Trump, he could really use a couple percentage points added to his approval rating.

Heading into the Christmas holiday, the former reality TV star had the worst approval rating in the history of modern polling for any president at this point in their first term. In fact, no other president in recent memory was even particularly close to Trump's levels of popularity.

The tracker from data-centric website FiveThirtyEight pegged Trump's average approval rating Saturday at just 37.1 percent. Dating all the way back to President Harry Truman in 1945, at Day 337 of their first term every president had an approval rating at least ten percentage points better than where Trump stands now at the same point in his first term, according to FiveThirtyEight. Trump is defying a grace period of sorts in which presidents are typically handed decent popularity from Americans at the start of their terms.

Read more:
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-approval-rating-christmas-least-popular-president-ever-757898
UnMask

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Old Poll Reply with quote

Rasmussen taken after the tax act was passed and would show up in polling.
The other poll taken before passage.

That's part of it.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Trump's popularity Reply with quote

I don’t believe 46%. Not with all the disenchanted Trump voters, the rebellious Republicans, the recent Democrat wins. Just not plausible.

Or else Americans are even more stupid than we give them debit for. Which, considering the results of recent votes in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, etc., I don't think they are. wink
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Rasmussen Reply with quote

How many time do you need to be told about Rasmussen being listed as one of the least reliable polls Unmask? Hmmm? Obviously you believe Rasmussen as much as you believe Fox News and other right wing crap... Just like an ostrich only with your head up a certain part of your anatomy which never sees the light of day... unless you like running around naked.... super grin

Last edited by inkling7 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildflower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Rasmussen Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
How many time do you need to be told about Rasmussen being listed as one of the least reliable polls Unmask? Hmmm? Obviously you believe Rasmussen as much as you believe Fox News and other right wing crap...

I believe my darling ostrich/goose has very selective reading and viewing capabilities. He keeps quoting all those unreliable sources and ignoring more informed inputs. Pale sigh
Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Delusional! Reply with quote

Delusional Trump Claims He’s Just As Popular As Obama Was After First Year
In an early morning tweetstorm on Friday, Donald Trump cited a Fox & Friends poll showing that his approval rating at the end of his first year is the same as Obama’s was after year one. The only problem is that the poll was completely fabricated. Even Fox’s own polls show the president hovering in the lower 40’s and high 30’s, far lower than Obama’s nearly 50% approval after one year in office.

https://youtu.be/9sy5RuvMl6c

inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Polls Reply with quote

But but but Unmask only believes Rasmussen Polls oh dear..... super grin
Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Polls Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
But but but Unmask only believes Rasmussen Polls oh dear..... super grin

Yes, and Farron Cousins did say Rasmussen was a "right-leaning pollster". But then, Cousins is a left-leaning commentator, so why would UnMask believe him? wink
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Polls Reply with quote

However if google the pollster several sources on the internet actually say what Farron Cousins says and they aren’t all left wing sites... But this is like Unmask not watching neutral media sites either... super grin
Doan_Du
Herald

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Young Americans don't like what Trump has done as president Reply with quote

MORNING JOE 1/1/18 young Americans don't like what Trump has done as president so far

https://youtu.be/M6tm8qqPvuA

[Video taken offline]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: