AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Help Needed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjcuk13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Help Needed Reply with quote

So this semester at University I have been doing a comedy module in witch I have to give a stand up performance, now in my defence i am not inherently funny. However I do seam to collect funny photos so I am using these Dave Gorman (British comedian) style. I now have about 20mins and I need to know what people find funny so if you could take 20 mins out and watch this video and give me any and all feedback that would be really nice of you.

Many Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERd-WxAb98g

Find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/stacey.corner.37 please send me a message first so I know it is you Smile

Proud to be a
[/color]
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Post and video moved Reply with quote

Stacey dear, I moved your post because you put it in the "Chamber of Secrets" subforum, and that one is Restricted Access - Guests and some members who are not on the authorized list cannot get into it. It's better here.

I'm sorry, I'm terribly busy right now and can't take 20 minutes to watch, but I'm sure other members will (though with the Holiday Season, most of them will be Christmas shopping and otherwise preparing for the holidays...)

I feel confident you'll get comments, though. Very Happy
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Stacey's video Reply with quote

OK Stacey.. I tried watching your video and although I could easily understand your accent the sound had too much echo and someone kept coughing throughout the first part at least and drowned you out and then for a while your voice disappeared forever so you really need to do it in a a smaller area where there is no echo as I didn't have much of a clue what you talked about at the start as could only hear about half of what you said. I would like to watch it again with better sound really and then I can comment.. However I will watch your other Youtube videos that I saw on that page and see what I think of those... Good luck with your projects...
Lyanna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Stacey's video Reply with quote

I am sorry, Stacey, but on my computer the sound is terribly bad, and I can't get one word out of three of what you say... So I can't comment. Sad
Asteria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Stacey's video Reply with quote

Lyanna wrote:
I am sorry, Stacey, but on my computer the sound is terribly bad, and I can't get one word out of three of what you say... So I can't comment. Sad

Same here. There's too much echo, I can't make out what you're saying. I only watched a couple of minutes then have to give up. I'm sorry, Stacey! Embarassed
X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Can’t see! Reply with quote

I can't see! Youtube is blocked for me. I'm treated like a child.
Xuân Phong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Can’t see! Reply with quote

X wrote:
I can't see! Youtube is blocked for me. I'm treated like a child.

That’s strange. confused It’s not blocked for anyone else in the US. Or Australia for that matter.

It’s rather ironic that the only person who can’t see it is our techie!! super grin
sjcuk13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: My vids Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for trying Smile sadly thats the room we have been allotted for or performances (the echo is the room) the friend i had recording it was coughing and covered the mic for a bit to witch is where that problem comes in.

please feel free to watch my other youtube vids a lot of them are things that i had to submit so sometimes there isnt a lot of context in them as they were for a specific purpose.

Find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/stacey.corner.37 please send me a message first so I know it is you Smile

Proud to be a
[/color]
Angelina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My vids Reply with quote

sjcuk13 wrote:
please feel free to watch my other youtube vids a lot of them are things that i had to submit so sometimes there isnt a lot of context in them as they were for a specific purpose.

Could you give us the links for those vids, please? Thanks! Cool

Because you see, every time you watch a video on YouTube, the other videos around it change, they don't show the same every time. When I looked in, there was no other videos from you on the page... Sad
Ylang-Ylang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Ylang-Ylang's SOS Reply with quote

I see there is a subject « Help needed » on the Avenue.
Precisely I need help.
I’ve made a pilgrimage in India long ago, and have written a report on it, now I have translated it into English.
Could you help me, edit it, anyone one of you ? All of you ?
It’s quite a long report about 15 full pages, but I will put on here only some 2-pages each time.
My thanks in advance.
and with love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: