AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Sexual Harassment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Harassment as a perk? Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Unmask I am nowhere near as stupid as you but the way you have been acting lately i would imagine that if you did have an office you would probably put up a sign as stupid as that one about your other whacky beliefs....

Inkling, this time you're being unfair. Far as I know, UnMask does have an office, and I'm sure there's no such sign in it. He's proved that, despite his many failings, being a male chauvinist is not one of them. He also does have a sense of humor.

I also suspect he enjoys teasing you as much as you enjoy bashing him. wink
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Sheesh! Reply with quote

Nowhere did I say he had an office or would put up a Sexually harassment sign but I did say that IF he did have an office he would probably have a sign up raving on about his whacky beliefs like no such thing as climate change or a pro Trump sign.... read my post again and regarding his sense of humour I have acknowledged it but like Wildflower and others on this site have a go at him about his other stuff... sheesh!

Last edited by inkling7 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sheesh! Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Nowhere did I say he had an office or would put up a Sexually harassment sign but I did say that IF he did have an office he would probably have a sign up Ravi g on about his whacky beliefs like no su h thing as climate change or a pro Trump sign.... read my post again and regarding g his sense of humour I have acknowledged it but like Wildflower and others on this site have a go at him about his other stuff... sheesh!

Sheesh yourself, Inkling, you should read other people's posts more carefully yourself (like your response to Inkpot about geese, of course you targeted one goose - your usual whipping boy - when she put "geese" in the plural.)

Here - First you said "IF he had an office" and I said that he did have one.

Second, nowhere did I say that you said he would put up a Sexual Harassment sign, I said "such a sign", meaning a sign with his "other whacky beliefs", just like you suggested.

You're just too quick to jump to conclusions after too quick a perusal of what you read. I seem to have become a target after I took up UnMask's defense a couple of times, and after we clashed on the Muslim immigration debate.

I hope you'll take the time and attention to read other people's posts more carefully in future.

Happy New Year to you and yours anyway. Very Happy
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: UnMask's whacky beliefs Reply with quote

Angelina I was referring to his climate change beliefs in another thread and the other crap he goes on and on about with Hilllary and her emails and that uranium fiasco. He has been driving a few of us up the wall with those things which you will see when you read those threads... super grin
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: UnMask's whacky beliefs Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Angelina I was referring to his climate change beliefs in another thread and the other crap he goes on and on about with Hilllary and her emails and that uranium fiasco. He has been driving a few of us up the wall with those things which you will see when you read those threads... super grin

I got that, and that's what I meant by the signs he may or may not have.

You may have noticed that I don't hesitate jumping on him when he spouts his nonsense...
UnMask

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: No Hesitation Reply with quote

I do love it when Angelina has no hesitation jumping on me... Hearts luv at sight blowing kiss peace Kiss Hearts
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: No Hesitation Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
I do love it when Angelina has no hesitation jumping on me... Hearts luv at sight blowing kiss peace Kiss Hearts

Trust you to enjoy the prettiest woman on the site jumping on you, making a play on the meaning of "jumping". Rolling Eyes wink
Angelina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: No Hesitation Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:
UnMask wrote:

Trust you to enjoy the prettiest woman on the site jumping on you, making a play on the meaning of "jumping". Rolling Eyes wink

The two of you are bad! super grin

How about my falling on UnMask like a ton of bricks and squashing him flat when he spouts his nonsense? He wouldn't love that so much, I don't think. wink
UnMask

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:39 am    Post subject: No bricks.... Reply with quote

I'll take a pass on the bricks, thanks. one
murat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Some French Women Condemn the #MeToo Movement Reply with quote

Some French Women Condemn the #MeToo Movement

Actress Catherine Deneuve and some 100 other French women have criticized the #MeToo and #ExposeYourPig movements in the name of men’s “freedom to pester” which they claim is essential to “sexual freedom” — a stance that has sparked debate.

“Rape is a crime. But insistent or clumsy flirting is not an offense, nor is gallantry a macho attack.” On Tuesday, January 9, French newspaper Le Monde published an op-ed piece signed by actress Catherine Deneuve and some 100 other French women from the worlds of academia, publishing, and media, defending men’s “freedom to pester” in the name of their concept of feminism. Translated and analyzed by the New York Times, this open letter was a response to the #MeToo and #BalanceTonPorc (#ExposeYourPig) movements that have seen a vast number of men publicly accused of inappropriate behavior. The women who signed the letter see the trend as driven by “puritanism” and a “hatred of men.”

While the Golden Globes were a chance for Hollywood to show support to the victims of sexual harassment and assault, these French women instead joined the group of American figures who are also concerned about the wave of denunciations. “The letter reflects France’s mixed feelings about the widespread accusations of systematic sexual misconduct by powerful men in multiple countries in recent months,” noted the Washington Post.

The letter has drawn strong criticism from activists, including American actress Asia Argento, who accused Harvey Weinstein of rape.

https://france-amerique.com/french-women-condemn-the-metoo-movement/?ct=t(FA_Hebdo_du_5_octobre_2017)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: