AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Who needs impeachment? Cast a spell!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pungconk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Who needs impeachment? Cast a spell! Reply with quote

Witches cast spell over Trump to fail, leave office
Witches around the world are casting a spell over President Donald Trump and those who abet him, to be removed from office
FOX News Videos

Unfortunately, this video cannot be embedded.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witches-cast-spell-over-trump-212809657.html
Pungconk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Witches Take On Trump Reply with quote

Witches Take On Trump
Tim Marcin, International Business Times

As if the Democrats and angry protesters increasingly organizing against him weren't enough, President Donald Trump has a new enemy to worry about — witches. Really. Witches worldwide were planning to cast a massive spell on Trump Friday.

"Join the largest mass binding spell in history as participants around the world, individually and in groups, focus their consciousness to prevent Donald Trump from doing harm," the Facebook event for the spell-casting read.

A document laying out the instructions for casting a spell on Trump detailed what, exactly, the group planned to do. They were preparing to put a "binding" spell on the president, which is aimed at preventing harm rather than causing it. It's unclear who originated the plan.

"It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma," read the document, which has apparently been floating around groups interested in magic. "In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone."

There's a specific spell in the document, but its author noted that anyone could participate and modify the wording to fit their particular belief system. The plan was to start the practice of casting the spell at midnight Friday and continue doing so on every waning crescent moon until Trump leaves office. The process required folks to secure a number of items, such as a tiny orange candle, salt, a feather and an unflattering photo of the president.

This actually wouldn't be Trump's first run-in with witches. Witches in the Brooklyn borough of New York City hexxed Trump in September, as did a group called Vermont's Feminists Against Trump in October.

Trump, of course, went on to win the election in November regardless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witches-trump-160408335.html
Pungconk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Hex Against President Near Trump Tower Reply with quote

Chicago 'Witches' Cast Hex Against President Near Trump Tower

The social medias are all atwitter today with calls for a mass spell-casting to bind Trump to those who do his bidding. But our favorite social-activist coven was ahead of the curve again, as WITCH performed a ritual resistance action over the weekend to ward off the evil ways of the demon-in-chief.

The performers known as WITCH gathered across from Trump Tower on Sunday, a standalone satellite protest of sorts on a day that saw a thousand people march through the Loop to mark the one-month anniversary of President Donald Trump's inauguration. (Hundreds marched the following afternoon for "Not My President's Day.")

Participants, some whom dressed in black or donned capes, carried signs that sported slogans such as "We usher in the demise of patriarchy" and "We usher in the demise of white supremacy" as they ritually marched around a circle. The group—which has in the past staged an exorcism against gentrification in Logan Square and cast a hex on Rahm Emanuel and local slumlords—described Sunday's action as a "hex and protective spell" to curse imperialism and Trump's "witch hunt on immigrants."

WITCH member Chiara Galimberti told Chicagoist last year that the group's actions are a mix of art, protest and social justice. They focus their woke hocus pocus on "inequality and injustice in the Chicago area," according to the Facebook event page.

Members of WITCH were not immediately available to confirm if they would be participating in a blindness spell, which supporters are calling for to take place on Friday. In the meantime, you can check out video of Sunday's literally spellbinding performance here.

http://chicagoist.com/2017/02/23/witch_trump_tower.php#photo-1
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Funny but no joke Reply with quote

Pungconk - I understand why you posted this in The Funnies, but you know those "witches" are dead serious. It's not a joke to them.

What would be really funny is if it worked! bleh

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Witches vs. Trump Reply with quote

I saw it on my phone on Facebook earlier today - it was quite amusing and would be funny if it did work wouldn't it...LOL super grin
Annamite_en_France

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Anti-President spells Reply with quote

Too bad the French witches didn't try it on Hollande five years ago.

If it works, and if the wrong person is elected (Marine Le Pen for example), maybe we could come and learn that spell. super grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: