AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
The Assassination of Rabin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
murat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: The Assassination of Rabin Reply with quote

I have just seen the film ' The Assassination of Rabin " by Amos Gitai . What the film revealed is the hatred towards Rabin and his peace plan . The right wing and the orthodox members did not hesitate to portrait Rabin as a traitor who was ready to give Israel to the enemy . They really succeeded in the all process of his elimination . One thing is also interesting in the film is the ever presence of Netanyahu in the background and see how he is fully ready to take over. Since that day , the little Neta has grown up and he is now the perfect fascist ! Another expert no less no more than Trump.

They learned from an expert in 1924 Germany !

Anémone wrote:
I missed it - living in a small town, I don't have access to a lot of movies like you do in NY

The film is available en DVD ... I rented it at NYP library . A must see to understand the actual situation in Israel ... It shows how inadequate to say the least the protection of Rabbin was that fatal night. Rabbin was often compared to Hitler by his opponents ,as he was ready to give away the state of Israel to the enemy . The orthodox Jews were calling for his elimination . It is interesting to see the story behind the motives and the brainwashing of the student who did the killing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: