AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
US History Quiz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkpot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Another quiz Reply with quote

This one with photos. Fairly easy. I missed a couple because I wasn't really paying attention...

http://offbeat.topix.com/quiz/17278/qidx1

Quote:
Your Score: 90%
History Genius
Your skill in identifying famous historical figures is unmatched! Good job!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Photo quiz Reply with quote

This one was child's play (except maybe for a few 18th century guys) - considering the choices given, like "Marie Curie", and the photo is that of a man... Do some people, even millenials, really can't tell Elvis Presley from John Lennon? Come on now...

I had a problem with Robert E. Lee and some of the early US presidents (not Washington, though, LOL). I scored 98%. very happy
Do Quy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Photo Quiz Reply with quote

This one was hardly a challenge. So I kinda grew inattentive and complacent... That'll teach me, I only got 96% Embarassed
Angela

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: Quiz on History Reply with quote

Took me some time but I finally did it! I had problems with my iPad which sometimes refuses to go full screen, so I have to keep my hand on it to be able to read, and 4 times, I accidentally pressed on an answer I didn't mean to. To make a long story short, I got 82% instead of 85 or 86% - which is better than I thought I'd get!!! Very Happy
Antep

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Photo Quiz Reply with quote

I was better here than with the US History Questions. It was really easy, though. I mean, you can't mix up Mother Theresa with Marie Curie, or Napoleon with De Gaulle!! And who doesn't know or can't identify Elvis Presley or John Lennon?

This is what I got - I'm a history genius! win

Quote:
Your Score: 95%
History Genius
Your skill in identifying famous historical figures is unmatched! Good job!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: