AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Humour in Politix
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Humour in Politix Reply with quote

Admin's Note: Following Pungconk's suggestion, I made this thread the one for Humour in Politix. Very Happy

I decided to post Borowitz Reports and other funny stuff here in the Funnies rather than having them lost in the very busy Politix section. super grin

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/comey-says-f-b-i-investigating-hillarys-ties-to-bill-clinton

Comey Says F.B.I. Investigating Hillary’s Ties to Bill Clinton
By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dropping a bombshell less than a week before the Presidential election, the F.B.I. Director James Comey revealed on Wednesday that the Bureau was investigating Hillary Clinton’s ties to Bill Clinton.

The announcement, which Comey made in a letter to members of Congress, provoked immediate howls of protest from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta.

“To say that they are investigating so-called ties between Hillary and Bill Clinton while offering no specifics about what those ties might be is unconscionable this close to an election,” Podesta told CNN.

Comey, however, stood his ground, telling reporters that there was no way the F.B.I. could divulge the results of its Clinton-Clinton probe before Election Day.

“We have reason to believe that the ties between these two individuals go back to the nineteen-seventies,” he said. “This is going to take some time.”

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump praised Comey, whom he called “my favorite person in the world right now.”

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Pungconk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Political Humor Reply with quote

Annamite_en_Amérique wrote:
I decided to post Borowitz Reports and other funny stuff here in the Funnies rather than having them lost in the very busy Politix section. super grin

That's a good idea. The few times I venture into Politix, there are so many posts and threads that I can't always see the humorous ones.

Maybe we could even make a special thread for the Political Humor category?
vu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: HILARIOUS Musical Spoof of Trump Reply with quote

The Cast Of Will & Grace Just SHREDDED Trump In HILARIOUS Musical Spoof (VIDEO)

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/31/the-cast-of-will-grace-just-shredded-trump-in-hilarious-musical-spoof-video/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: HILARIOUS Musical Spoof of Trump Reply with quote

vu wrote:
The Cast Of Will & Grace Just SHREDDED Trump In HILARIOUS Musical Spoof (VIDEO)

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/31/the-cast-of-will-grace-just-shredded-trump-in-hilarious-musical-spoof-video/

"This video is unavailabe" Question cry me a river
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: The FBI (Once Again) Examines Hillary Clinton's Emails Reply with quote

The Daily Show - The FBI (Once Again) Examines Hillary Clinton's Emails

https://youtu.be/k2hsQSY9s2M

Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Trump Rally Shocker Reply with quote

Putin Appears with Trump in Flurry of Swing-State Rallies

TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—Infused with a sense of urgency as Election Day nears, the Trump campaign has enlisted President Vladimir Putin, of Russia, to appear with the Republican nominee in a dizzying array of swing-state rallies over the weekend.

Putin will be the most visible Trump surrogate in the final weekend of the campaign, as he tries to fire up voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, and Nevada.

The Russian President seemed to relish the warm response he got at his first Trump rally, in Tampa, where he led the crowd in a raucous chant of “Lock her up.”

Trump praised Putin’s talent for politics by noting that he had won the Russian election in 2012 by a landslide. “He got sixty-four per cent of the vote, and no one else even came close,” Trump said. “He’s terrific.”

Putin, whose English is rudimentary at best, kept his remarks brief at the Tampa rally, but echoed Melania Trump’s recent call for an end to bullying.

A Republican strategist, Harland Dorrinson, called the Trump campaign’s use of Putin in crucial battleground states “very, very smart.”

“At this point, you really couldn’t ask for a more effective surrogate,” he said. “You’d much rather see Trump up there with Putin than with, say, Chris Christie.”

While some in the media criticized the Trump campaign for allowing Putin to influence the outcome of a U.S. election, the Republican nominee’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, pushed back in an appearance on CNN.

“This is just another case of media bias against Donald Trump,” she said. “Jay Z and Beyoncé, who have no experience in government at all, are allowed to campaign for Hillary Clinton, but Vladimir Putin, who actually runs an entire country, can’t appear with Donald Trump? Come on.”

Angela

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Trump's presidential qualifications… Reply with quote

WHAT ARE MY CHOICES (but we must vote…)?

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirror mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better? NOPE

Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with the Jerk that sleeps in my White House? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that same Jerk has brought about in MY America? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in3 days!

Trump's presidential qualifications…

Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES--- all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

BONUS POINTS:

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify...
(Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!
Angela

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Media bias against Trump Reply with quote

Trump is out on a boat with the Pope. A gust of wind blows the Pope's cap from his head. Members of the crew start lowering a small boat to go retrieve it. Trump says, "Don't bother!" - He steps overboard, walks on the water to where the cap is drifting, picks it up, walks back and hands it back to a grateful Pope.

Next day, the NY Times headlines "TRUMP CANNOT SWIM!!!"
dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: 2016's Best Memes Reply with quote

Have a look at these. Some are really hilarious!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2016/11/07/2016-s-best-election-memes.html
dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: The Tale of Election 2016 w/ Benedict Cumberbatch Reply with quote

Enjoy this while you can.... The suspense is almost over, and it might not be a happy ending. Crying or Very sad

The Tale of Election 2016 w/ Benedict Cumberbatch

https://youtu.be/WrfxnAV6Pzk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: