AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Who's Driving Climate Denial?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: World? Words? Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Ooh Angelina you naughty girl...lol super grin

shameless grin wink

Quote:
On another note it must be getting very crowded in the part of Trump’s anatomy where the sun never shines with all those world trying to crawl up it ... Must be a horrendous traffic jam in that region..... super grin

I take it you mean "words"?

I haven't watched the video, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. confused
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Darn spell check! Reply with quote

I thought I had typed in a completely different word but spellcheck made into world which I have corrected...lol

I was referring g to your cheeky little remark about Unmask resuscitating pretty girls when he was a fire fighter... super grin
Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 am    Post subject: 0nly political party on Earth that denies global warming Reply with quote

The World Is Disappointed With You America

The Republican party is the only political party on Earth that still denies global warming. Believing that Kim Jong Un has no anus is less harmful to humanity.

https://youtu.be/SP5kv2pXhZo

UnMask

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject: It is really cold here... Reply with quote

The USA is having some really cold weather and it will go on for another week.... uhh!

A very bad stretch of weather for the country...

Maybe I should go over to a certain friend's house for hugz? Wink Hearts luv at sight
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: Hot in Australia! Reply with quote

Well thank gawd for La Niña because we have had some awful hot and humid days this summer and La Niña will bring some rain and hopefully lower temperatures even though the humidity will be high. I prefer the cooler weather for sleeping and giving me more energy rather than the hot humid weather..... Mind you it has been a bit better today and yesterday here in Sydney Australia... super grin

Last edited by inkling7 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 0nly political party on Earth that denies global warming Reply with quote

Le NewYorkais wrote:
The Republican party is the only political party on Earth that still denies global warming. Believing that Kim Jong Un has no anus is less harmful to humanity.

Yeah, well, considering current weather on East Coast, can you blame them? This said, that video was interesting to watch. super grin

Weather_Forecast
Frozen Bomb Cyclone Set To Hit East Coast, Meaning Bad Weather Will Get Worse Before It Gets Better
What weather forecasters are calling a "bomb cyclone" is set to batter the U.S. over the next week.
by Christina Zhao

The eastern third of the U.S. has experienced bone-chillingly cold weather over the past week—and things are going to get worse before they get better.

A giant ice and snow storm—dubbed the “bomb cyclone” by forecasters—will form off the coast of Florida on Wednesday, and move north through coastal locations near Savannah, Georgia, and Charleston, South Carolina, where it will intensify, before moving into New England on Thursday.

Forecasters have warned that the brutal winter storm will bring hazardous amounts of snow and ice to parts of the country usually unaccustomed to bad weather.

And by Thursday, the bomb cyclone will have picked up such enormous amounts of pressure that it will resemble an explosive hurricane.

After forming in Florida, the storm will rapidly worsen before blasting through the mid-Atlantic beaches toward eastern New England.

The National Weather Service has issued a hard freeze warning to Jacksonville, Florida, and all surrounding cities with “significant amounts of snow, sleet and ice” expected to hit from Wednesday to Thursday. Traveling is also said to be “hazardous or impossible.”

Three to 6 inches of heavy snow is predicted to drop from Wednesday to Thursday evening from Norfolk, Virginia, to Maryland and around the Delaware beaches, according to The Washington Post.

And around the mid-Atlantic, snow is expected to fall east of Washington, D.C., and Baltimore from Wednesday evening to Thursday morning.

Philadelphia and New York also have a high chance of snow, but heavier falls of between 4 to 6 inches are expected between Atlantic City and eastern Long Island from late Wednesday.

The storm will be “explosively intensifying” as it hits the ocean to the east of Long Island and New England on Thursday as it makes its way up the country.

In addition to the 4 to 7 inches of snow that will fall on Boston over the next few days, the National Weather Service also predicted blasts of bitter cold wind on Friday and Saturday.

“Our biggest concern is the potential for damaging wind gusts especially near the southeast New England coast,” the NWS in Boston tweeted. “Power outage risk followed by arctic air Fri/Sat a big concern!”

Read more:
http://www.newsweek.com/weather-forecast-eastern-america-bomb-cyclone-768970
Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Winter Blast Ravages East Coast Reply with quote

11 Dead From Cold as Winter Blast Ravages East Coast

As a brutal winter storm bears down on the East Coast on Wednesday, 11 people have already died across the U.S. due to cold-related deaths during this cold spell. The storm is expected to strengthen rapidly as it heads north, and authorities are urging people from Florida north through Maine to stay indoors. The extraordinarily strong offshore formation will “resemble a winter hurricane,” The Washington Post reports, with snow and forceful winds. New York’s Long Island and New England will experience the heaviest snowfall totals. The blast is on top of a deep freeze throughout the Midwest and New England that left 90 percent of the U.S. below 32 degrees on New Year’s Day.

‘Bomb cyclone’ to blast East Coast before polar vortex uncorks tremendous cold late this week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2018/01/02/monster-storm-to-blast-east-coast-before-polar-vortex-uncorks-tremendous-cold-late-this-week/?source=CSAMedition&utm_term=.660e518b0016&via=newsletter

Where's global warming when you need it? bleh
Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: It is really cold here... Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
Maybe I should go over to a certain friend's house for hugz? Wink Hearts luv at sight

I would if I were you. I know her and her late hubby from Fire Island. Lovely people. Good for hugs. very happy
Do Quy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Stephen Uses Trump's Global Warming Logic Against Him Reply with quote

Stephen Uses Trump's Global Warming Logic Against Him
Stephen fights fire with fire. Or in this case, stupid argument with stupid argument.

https://youtu.be/jjCP_khIxLM

inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: When hell freezes over Reply with quote

You know that expression ‘When hell freezes over’..... Well the US seems like hell to live in under Trump so that might be one of the reasons it is freezing there.... Lol super grin

Well it is called climate change.... But this is weather and it seems to becoming more extreme in some places but mainly in very industrial countries.... Most other not so industrial countries seem just to be getting warmer and even here our winters are warmer than they were in the 1960’s when you really needed gloves in the winter etc but now we don’t..... I noticed Quito in Ecuador was warmer during my last few visits than it was on my first visit in 1996/97 and the snow caps on their highest mountains is shrinking too....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 15 of 22

Jump to: