AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Anonymous Truisms

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Angela



Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 445
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Anonymous Truisms Reply with quote

-If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.

-I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.

-Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.

-I changed my password to "incorrect" so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."

-If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

-Don't bother telling your problems to anyone - 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them.

-Doesn't expecting the unexpected mean that the unexpected is actually expected?

-Take my advice — I'm not using it.

-I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.(love that word; if only I could say it-A)

-Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

-Every time someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more-talented fool.

-I'll bet you $4,567 you can't guess how much I owe my bookie.

-Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

-Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

-My wife got 8 out 10 on her driver's test--the other two guys managed to jump out of her way.

-Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.

-Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

-He who laughs last thinks slowest.

-Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?

-Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.

-Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.

-If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?
_________________
angel
Back to top
View user's profileSend private message
Jessica A



Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 660
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Anonymous Truisms Reply with quote

I love this one:

Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.

So true - It makes up for a couple of misogynist lines. super grin
_________________
Fleur & Bill's wedding
Back to top
View user's profileSend private message
Vixen



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 333
Location: Belgium

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Truisms Reply with quote

"Don't bother telling your problems..." isn't bad either. shameless grin
_________________
Crazy like a fox, smart as a vixen
Back to top
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group