AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Making fun of the Trump Gang
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildflower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Making fun of the Trump Gang Reply with quote

Admin's Note: I changed the title, putting "Trump" in the plural, since now we're laughing at practically the whole family, mostly Trump and sons. shameless grin

Winter is Trumping

I got this in my email with this comment:
Quote:
Game of thrones fans enjoy. Trump super imposed by computer. Pretty funny.

Non-fans should know, the motto of the Stark family is "Winter is Coming". For Game of Thrones fans, it's absolutely hilarious. I laughed out loud at some points.

I thought it deserved its own thread rather than getting lost in the Trump thread. Should probably also be posted in The Funnies.

https://youtu.be/I0tE6T-ecmg

Winterfell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:

Absolutely hilarious! Whoever made this is a genius! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.
Lyanna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

Winterfell wrote:
Wildflower wrote:

Absolutely hilarious! Whoever made this is a genius! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.

So did I!
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

That is just great! shameless grin

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Pols_R_Us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

The editing is superb! The interaction between the characters!! Especially with Jon Snow. Also when Trump says he's a good person, and Baelish smirks unbelievingly. This is a great parody! ten
Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

Ha ha very funny...sad to think that he says those insensitive stupid things though.... I dread to think what will become of the US if he ever got elected though....
vu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 am    Post subject: Winter is Trumping Reply with quote

Haha! Armed with a Valyrian steel sword named Deal-Maker, Donald Trump embarks on a quest through Westeros to take care of its border policies. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: "Trumped" Starring Matthew Broderick & Nathan Reply with quote

"Trumped" Starring Matthew Broderick & Nathan Lane

From the producers who brought you "The Producers," #Trumped is a new musical starring Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane, Cloris Leachman and the unlikely candidate himself, Donald Trump.

http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/video/featured

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Make DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN! Reply with quote

First, go to: http://donaldjdrumpf.com

[The link below also includes Sunday Night's "Last Week Tonight with John
Oliver's" segment on Donald Drumpf.]

How To Install The Donald Drumpf Web Browser Extension, Because It's Too Great

https://www.romper.com/p/how-to-install-the-donald-drumpf-web-browser-extension-because-its-too-great-6455

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: What a relief! Reply with quote

Borowitz Report

Trump Tremendously Relieved That K.K.K. Ties Did Not Hurt Him in Alabama

MOBILE, ALABAMA (The Borowitz Report)—The Republican front-runner, Donald Trump, said on Tuesday night that he was “tremendously relieved” that the recent controversy linking him to the Ku Klux Klan had apparently not hurt him with voters in Alabama.

“I’m not a worrier by nature, but I must admit I was worried about this,” Trump told reporters. “The minute that that K.K.K. business started up, my main fear was, ‘I sure hope this doesn’t upset voters in Alabama.’ ”

After the Alabama returns came in showing him romping to an easy victory in the Yellowhammer State, Trump said, “I sighed a huge sigh of relief.”

Trump pointed to exit polls showing that ninety-seven per cent of Alabamans who voted for him were aware that he had been praised by the former K.K.K. leader David Duke “and voted for me anyway.”

“The fact that they knew I was endorsed by the K.K.K. but were able to look beyond it says something great about them,” he said. “I guess I was worried about nothing.”

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 1 of 67

Jump to: