AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Salut les copains! 60's Hits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annamite_en_France

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Salut les copains! 60's Hits Reply with quote

Souvernirs, souvenirs... Ah, our far-away youth! Remember "Les Yéyés"?

Enjoy!!

http://www.maixuan.me/?page_id=1929

Photo prise par Jean-Marie Périer en 1966 pour le magazine Salut Les Copains. De haut en bas et de gauche à droite:

Sylvie Vartan, Johnny Hallyday, Jean-Jacques Debout, Hugues Aufray, Catherine Ribeiro, Eddy Mitchell, Danyel Gérard, Claude Ciari des Champions.

France Gall, Serge Gainsbourg, Frankie Jordan, Michèle Torr, Sheila, Chantal Goya, Dany Logan.

Michel Paje, Ronnie Bird, Monty, Sophie Hecquet, Noël Deschamps, Jacky Moulière, Annie Philippe, Claude François, Eileen, Guy Mardel, Billy Bridge.

Michel Berger, Michel Laurent, Nicole des Surfs, Salvatore Adamo, Thierry Vincent, Tiny Yong, Antoine, Françoise Hardy, Benjamin.

Dick Rivers, Monique des Surfs, Hervé Vilard, Jocelyne, Richard Anthony.

Dave, Rocky, Coco, et Pat des Surfs, le Petit Prince (avec dans les mains une peluche de Chouchou, la mascotte de Salut les copains), Christophe.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Souvenirs, Souvenirs Reply with quote

Oh this is wonderful, Annamite en France!! Brings back so many memories! Hearts

I had forgotten some of those singers, and some of those songs. Also that Chouchou was the mascot of Salut les copains! I'll have to take time later to listen to all those songs.

Thanks for posing! hug
Anémone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Salut les copains! 60's Hits Reply with quote

Oh thank you Annamite en France! love

Souvenirs, souvenirs indeed. I used to tune in on Salut les copains when I came home from school!! very happy
TT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:53 am    Post subject: Souvenirs, Souvenirs Reply with quote

This is wonderful! I, too, had forgotten some of those songs and singers. It's also good that there are both English and French songs. And music. Aah, The Shadows! Ray Charles! The Platters! Christophe! Hervé Vilard! Dick Rivers (I had forgotten him and his band Les Chats sauvages, was it? I was more into Eddy Mitchell et les Chaussettes noires. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: