AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Video on Autism
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnMask

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Here it is. Enjoy - and maybe cry. Crying or Very sad We're going to donate it to the Autism Foundation to raise money.

There are two versions, very similar. This one is Wildflower's favorite. Since she's the video artist, I'm putting it on first. Very Happy

https://vimeo.com/134353980

This is the first version that, in Wildflower's opinion, could be considered a draft for the finished product.

[Link Deleted]

WF's note: It's actually the same video with very little change - just a couple of pictures and the sync - so I made the first one "Private", you people won't be able to watch it. So I deleted the link. No point in your watching two almost identical videos. Just stick with the best version. wink
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Great job as usual, guy and gal! ten
Melody

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Du Khach wrote:
Great job as usual, guy and gal!: ten

I second the motion. clap

You managed to make it touching without being maudlin. That takes some doing!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Melody wrote:
Du Khach wrote:
Great job as usual, guy and gal!: ten

I second the motion. clap

You managed to make it touching without being maudlin. That takes some doing!

Agreement

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

I like it! Very well done. Congratulations to all concerned. win
To scare myself with my own desert places
Robert Frost
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Video on Autism Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
There are two versions, very similar.

They're more than similar, they're the same. I just moved around some of the pictures, and added one or two that were relevant but for some reason left out. Basically, it's the same video. Very Happy

This one I didn't find boring and enjoyed making. Looking forward to our next projects.
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Very touching.... I liked the jigsaw photo and caption as I thought that was appropriate to the song....

Were they autistic children in the pictures? Just a thought - did you get permission for the photos to be used as I wouldn't want you to get into trouble legally if those in the photos objected to being in the video.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Video on Autism Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Were they autistic children in the pictures? Just a thought - did you get permission for the photos to be used as I wouldn't want you to get into trouble legally if those in the photos objected to being in the video.

Don't worry Julie. All the pics we found on Google, so, public domain. And we looked under "autistic children", so that answers your question. Very Happy
Doan_Du
Herald

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

Extremely well done. But we don't expect any less from our Fearless Leader, do we? All her videos are masterpieces. Even the boring ones get praise. clap
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Video on Autism Reply with quote

I'm glad it is OK to use the pictures. It was a touching rather sad song and it must be so hard for families with extremely autistic children. It is hard enough having a borderline autistic child in the family but at least they have a chance of outgrowing autism as it has happened to quite a few but little hope for those who are extremely autistic...

Is that the singer who sang the song from Carmen for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: