AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
UnMask (that's me) writes music....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject: UnMask (that's me) writes music.... Reply with quote

Here are some of the songs I have written the lyrics for...

Enjoy

https://vimeo.com/133309622 Music Music Music Music
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Want the whole song! Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Just starting to enjoy the songs and then they stopped and went on to a different song... Is it possible to give us the whole songs all the way through as they sounded quite good from the brief sample we got.... super grin

That was just a sampler for your enjoyment, folks. I don't want to post the whole songs for they are copyrighted and they may be stolen. I just want to give everyone a taste so that, like you, they'll want the whole songs and buy my cds and dvds.

Those songs you will have as soon as Wildflower and I finish making the videos. We are working very hard on that, which is why she has kept the site closed for so long. She may be our Fearless Leader and the Ultimate Know-It-All, she can only do one thing at a time. Preparing for her upcoming surgery, working on my songs and monitoring the site is just too much. Let's give her a break. And a Thank You. hug love

You have the lyrics of the songs, including Autism, in the Restricted Access subforum, the Minstrels' Gallery. Very Happy
Wildflower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: Bizy bizy! Reply with quote

Yes, folks - sorry I've kept the site closed so long, and thank you Julie for coming in with such perfect timing, when UnMask posted his samplers.

I'm going crazy with all I have to do and, as you could see, the spammers come in a mile a minute - about 30 last night when you had the site open.

I think I'll keep it closed until I know you're up and about. For the rest of you, sorry! UnMask (or anyone else), whenever you want to post, let me know and I'll re-open the site. Very Happy
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

I will keep the site open for a while and zap spammers so people can come in and poke around for a bit... now I'm off to the minstrels gallery for a look at the words to the autism song.... super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:12 am    Post subject: Song on Autism Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Now I'm off to the minstrels gallery for a look at the words to the autism song.... super grin

Wait till you see the video!

Or only hear it performed by Julia Benzinger. A woman who was passing by on the beach where UnMask was playing it on his car's CD player actually cried when she heard it.
Melody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Song on Autism Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:

Hurry up already! I can't wait!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Song on Autism Reply with quote

Melody wrote:
Wildflower wrote:

Hurry up already! I can't wait!!!

It's up now, and it's very good. Very Happy

Go to http://www.avenueviet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4441
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: