AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Magic Carpet
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doan_Du
Herald

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Magic Carpet Reply with quote

About your siggie

Hey UnMask, what's with the fez on your elephant? Did you get it along with the carpet touring the Middle-East and learning more about it? bleh
UnMask

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Flying Carpet Reply with quote

Naw... I told Wildflower we could go to LA and somehow going by flying carpet got selected as a mode of transportation.

Second choice is driving a convertible.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Carpet Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
Naw... I told Wildflower we could go to LA and some how going by flying carpet got selected as a mode of transportation.

Second choice is driving a convertible.

Actually, it was to San Francisco, as in

Music If you go to San Francisco
... with flowers in your hair Music

or

Music Si Dieu veut toujours droit devant
Nous irons jusqu'à San Francisco Music

Well, California anyway.

Both modes of transportation, though, must be used in summer. Magic carpet in a snowstorm?? Not recommended!

Last year when I got back from LA (yes, LA that time) and went from sunshine and warm weather to cold and rain, UnMask offered to drive me back, telling me to pack enough clothes to last until the spring.

This year, when he got back from San Francisco, from warm sunny weather to sub-freezing temperatures and mounds of snow, we decided to try the magic carpet.
Angelina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Flying Carpet Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:
Magic carpet in a snowstorm?? Not recommended!

In this day and age, flying carpets exported to cold countries should have a good (magical of course) heating system, shouldn't they? Very Happy
Internaute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Flying keyboard Reply with quote

I can lend you my keyboard if you like. It flies as well as surf. super grin
TT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 am    Post subject: Flying Keyboard? Don't think so! Reply with quote

Internaute wrote:
I can lend you my keyboard if you like. It flies as well as surf. super grin

No offense, Internaute, but your keyboard doesn't look very comfortable. All those keys must be hard on the seat or the knees! Also not much space. I don't think UnMask and Wildflower would like it.

Advantage of flying carpet over convertible: you can't drive a convertible and cuddle at the same time. Not since the advent of bucket seats. bleh

On the other hand, I could see them making the trip like this: very happy
or like this

Bon voyage, guys! wave hello goodbye
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:37 am    Post subject: Not for me! Reply with quote

Nah neither as no food or drinks served on board either of those transportation by the looks of it.. Now I will fly first class or even business class but from some of the nightmare stories I have heard there are quite a few airlines I would avoid and that includes most US airlines from what my friends in the US tell me...lol Hmmm now let's see which airlines I might fly with... Uh Oh just realised I won't be flying anywhere in the US anyway so this whole post is off topic and irrelevant... super grin
TT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Food and drink Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Nah neither as no food or drinks served on board either of those transportation by the looks of it..

That's where you're wrong, my dear. The invisible but very efficient genie/flight attendant will serve champagne, oysters, caviar and foie gras to Wildflower, and whatever he likes to UnMask. Passengers only have to call on the genie and anything they want will be coming, served on silver and gold plates. Very Happy

Milk and honey go without saying, though I understand that Wildflower doesn't care for milk but is partial to honey.
Wildflower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Food and drink Reply with quote

UnMask will take a diet Coke, though I don't think he'll be adverse to a flute of champagne. wink

When I asked him about it, he said we'd be too busy with, ah, other pursuits like maybe one step up from hug to bother with food and drink*, but I very much doubt he'll turn down good quality fare - as long as it's not fattening.

I'll forego the milk but I'll take the honey. very happy

* Note however that we're still on the Princesse de Clèves/Duc de Nemours thing. No spilling of water from the bowl on the carpet!

For reference: Princesse de Clèves
TT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Go Magic Carpet! Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
I have heard there are quite a few airlines I would avoid and that includes most US airlines from what my friends in the US tell me...lol Hmmm now let's see which airlines I might fly with... Uh Oh just realised I won't be flying anywhere in the US anyway

We are expanding our service to Australia and beyond. Check on this site for further information. You don't have to fly those crummy US airlines. Go Magic Carpet!!

Wildflower and UnMask are only our first valued customers. We will carry anyone anywhere. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: