AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
A Song of Ice and Fire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laurelluin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: King Tommen Reply with quote

I can confirm the difference between books and HBO series in the fate of Jeyne who married Robb Stark.

Last night I read a portion where Tommen was signing royal decrees, pardoning people who'd fought in the War of Five Kings. Jeyne and her family were among those pardoned. Keven Lannister was writing out the decrees and presenting them to Tommen to sign.

It was kind of cute where Tommen grabbed the King's seal and said "can I seal them now?" because so far, sealing royal decrees was his favorite part of being king. Hey, I liked melted wax when I was nine, too.
The Turning Tower
The three trials, The three Terrors
The Bard who plays the Night into Song
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Keven Lannister Reply with quote

Do you know that I can't for the love of me remember who the hell Keven Lannister was...LOL
The Shuttle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Kevan Lannister Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Do you know that I can't for the love of me remember who the hell Keven Lannister was...LOL

It's actually Kevan Lannister - younger brother of Tywin Lannister, he became Hand of the King for Tommen.

This photo will jog your memory:

Laurelluin wrote:
It was kind of cute where Tommen grabbed the King's seal and said "can I seal them now?" because so far, sealing royal decrees was his favorite part of being king. Hey, I liked melted wax when I was nine, too.

LOL! - THAT is cute, Laurelluin! Did you get seals and wax to seal your letters with?
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Kevan Lannister Reply with quote

Ah OK I remember him now from the picture but still not his name however it is spelt...LOL
Lyanna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Kevan Lannister Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Ah OK I remember him now from the picture but still not his name however it is spelt...LOL

I don't remember him being called by name, anyway... It's usually "My Lord". Cersei and Jaime may have called him "Uncle Kevan" but I wouldn't swear to it. *shrug*
LadyOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: The Red Wedding Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
I didn't realise that lots of people stopped reading after the red wedding thing.. so yes Laurelluin it might be a good idea if people were forewarned so they wouldn't be so shocked and keep reading after that part...

For my part, I stopped before then, because, I, well, I peeked at the ending Embarassed and saw that Catelyn and Robb were dead. Since Robb was one of my favourite characters, I stopped reading there and then. Very Sad

A few months ago (years after I stopped reading A Storm of Swords), I tried to get back into it again but was put off by the length of the book and the plethora of characters. It was too hard to keep track.

Now I just watch the TV series... shameless grin
Ôm một mối mơ Music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Writers' Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: