AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
The most boring books you ever read or tried to read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:10 am    Post subject: The most boring books you ever read or tried to read Reply with quote

63. The Making of Americans - Gertrude Stein

One thousand pages of pure boredom sleep - well, maybe I shouldn't say that, because I fell asleep after trying desperately to hang on until page 100. No idea what the other 900 are like, but I wouldn't bet that they would have wakened me up.
Kerowyn
Herald

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: The most boring books you ever read or tried to read Reply with quote

64. Napoleon in America - Shannon Selin

Ms Selin may be a good historian, but she's a terrible fiction writer. I had the utmost difficulty reading the book to the end, yawning all the way... sleep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Writers' Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: