AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Cedric I hardly knew you....LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Cedric I hardly knew you....LOL Reply with quote

Rob Pattinson in a Dior ad for men's parfum... I hardly recognised him with his new short haircut. Still looking good though and much better that he did in those Twilight movies - which I never saw except for trailers on the TV advertising them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbG1hG2AFA&feature=player_embedded super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Cedric we hardly knew you....LOL Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Rob Pattinson in a Dior ad for men's parfum... I hardly recognised him with his new short haircut. Still looking good though and much better that he did in those Twilight movies - which I never saw except for trailers on the TV advertising them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbG1hG2AFA&feature=player_embedded super grin

I'd recognize those heavy eyebrows anywhere. He's a really good-looking bloke, isn't he? I'm glad his career is doing well, they must pay a fortune for those Dior ads.

It's true, though, that with his hair having gone through a comb, he's not quite the Rob Patz we know and love. Which, btw, is NOT the one from the Twilight series! Eek Though he should be glad that that series is, more than HP where he was a relatively minor character in just one movie, the one that launched him and made him a household name. outside the Potterverse... I was never a Twilight fan, I only watched one movie (the first), so I didn't have to suffer through seeing him with that awful lipstick on, LOL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: