AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
testing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: a little too pink Reply with quote

mimosa wrote:
I agree, it is a little too pink and kind of hard on the eyes, can you please change it to something more....light? thanks

It's done, Mimosa dear. I set it to blue and white with some green palm trees. Hope it's acceptable. If not, we can change again.

Why don't you re-register, Mimosa? Your mimosa flowers photos for avatars are there, in the Avatar site, courtesy of X (who's really a prince of a guy). Let me know if you need help setting the avatar Smile
Max

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: testing Reply with quote

bluemystic wrote:
isn't it a bit too pink ... Smile Embarassed

Not any more very happy
Max

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Testing Smilies Reply with quote

argue satisfied content Idea tease luv letter wave hello goodbye dead angel baby Dze Eek Hearts shop listen clap tease

Hey, this is fun! shameless grin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Testing Smilies Reply with quote

Quote:

baby Dze

You have serious issue if you put those two smilies together.

hehehe only kidding with ya, welcome to av, max
Max

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Testing Smilies Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

baby Dze

You have serious issue if you put those two smilies together.

hehehe only kidding with ya, welcome to av, max

Oops, looks like pedophilia, don't it Embarassed

Thanks for the welcome, mate. You may have guessed, I'm the significant other of one of your members - guess who? wink
Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Testing new smilie Reply with quote

Tester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Testing new smilie Reply with quote

Cowboy wrote:

[img]http://img139.exs.cx/img139/590/nguaphi4uo.gif
[/img]
Tester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Testing new smilie Reply with quote

Tester wrote:
Cowboy wrote:

[img]http://img139.exs.cx/img139/590/nguaphi4uo.gif
[/img]

Hey, why isn't it working for me? Very Mad
Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Testing again Reply with quote

Signature works or not?
Tester Again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Testing again Reply with quote

Cowboy wrote:
Signature works or not?

Your signature works. What I don't understand is why it doesn't work when I do "img" exactly like you do. I'm discriminated against! Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Test Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: