AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
For the last time, the category of Facism

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: For the last time, the category of Facism Reply with quote

If you go out to album, there is a picture titles: Political Compass.

Allow me to explain the axis.

The X axis: the further to the right, more Free-Market; further to the left Control-Economy
The Y axis: No freedom whatosver at the top; absolute freedom at the bottom.

Tell me if Nazism/Facism is not in the same quadrant as Communism. Facism practices control economy and it is also authoriatarian.

Proud member of the NRA, HEMA Alliance, and the Cato Institute
Seed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another two graphs explain the British political parties. Our resident idiot, La Saigon-ass insisted that Labor is on the Left. If you look at the first graph, Labor is clearly on the right. The second graph show the evolution of various Brittish parties, and Labor is clearly moving steadily to the right.

Le Saigonnais

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I ought not to confuse you further with facts. What elementary schools did you get those political compass graphs from, you angry little man? You profess to know about British politics yet possess so little understanding of it, judging from the way you said about Tony Blair and his Labour Party.

For years Blair was derided by the British press as "Tony Blur" - a man of no fixed principles, all sizzle and no beef, who dressed up the Labor Party as "New Labor," like putting lipstick on a pig, but never really made the hard choices or changes. In deciding to change this image, Blair not only defied the overwhelming antiwar sentiment of his own party, but public opinion in Britain generally by siding with Bush on Iraq. Tony Blair dined alone. He had no real support group to fall back on. I'm not even sure his wife supported him on the Iraq war. The strong British economy was about the only thing that saved Tony' ass in the last election from the Tories under Michael Howard.

Tell me when you want those training-wheels off and I'll help you.
Seed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La Saigon-Ass

It seem that the tiny brain under your thick skull is unable to comprehend that political orientation (left-right) is base on economic policy, not foreign policy. Whether Blair pro-war or anti-war has little to do with anything. Someone can oppose the war and be a far-right. Someone else can support the Iraq War and still be on the far-left.

Le Saigonnais

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And your thick brain cavity is for rent. Put a rental sign on it and be real proud of the decrepid models that you created for reality. They are very dysfunctional. You are the symbol of everything that has gone wrong with this country. And your dysfunctions are a function of the Neocons' dysfunctions being layered on top of their pre-existing dysfunctions.

Show me somebody from the left in Britain who supported the war in Iraq. The left in America doesn't count because they were misled by Bush's claim of WMD and by false intelligence planned by the Neocons.

So sad to see a fellow Vietnamese eaten up inside with anger, hatred, lies, self-deception and nasty punitive culture. Go see a psychiatrist.
Seed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Le Saigonnais wrote:
And your thick brain cavity is for rent. Put a rental sign on it and be real proud of the decrepid models that you created for reality. They are very dysfunctional. You are the symbol of everything that has gone wrong with this country. And your dysfunctions are a function of the Neocons' dysfunctions being layered on top of their pre-existing dysfunctions.

Show me somebody from the left in Britain who supported the war in Iraq. The left in America doesn't count because they were misled by Bush's claim of WMD and by false intelligence planned by the Neocons.

So sad to see a fellow Vietnamese eaten up inside with anger, hatred, lies, self-deception and nasty punitive culture. Go see a psychiatrist.

Translation of the above:

I am an ass, and I base my argument solely on being an ass. Even when show evidence to the contrary, being an ass that I am, I refuse to acknowledge the evidence. Furthermore, because my orifices are in reverse, so I talk out of my ass. Occasionally, I have diarrheic of the mouth, so my statement smell horrid. In all honesty, I actually don't believe in anything I said. I just take the position opposite of other. Why? Because I am an ass.

Le Saigonnais

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secondary effects from too much alcohol consumption? Fetal alcohol syndrome? neurotic effect from a home with adult unreformed alcoholics in charge?

Keep up the brain damage with no medication. It's what makes you the dysfunctional you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: