AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Waaaaaaahoooooo!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mat Hi Cuoi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Waaaaaaahoooooo! Reply with quote

Drumroll please! Mr.?, didn't I say I wanted everything Pink? super grin You did a faaabulous job Daaaahling (Theater peoples' version of Darling)
Lady Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Hi sweetie! Hi X! Reply with quote

Hey, I hadn't realized that you could also post without registering, as a "guest" (I just put a space between "lady" and "dragon", and didn't have to log in). X, this got us in trouble on EV before, so maybe we should make it mandatory to register to post, except on a few sites like a test site (which this is).

Bé Hi' dear, X says we have to do most of the setting up, so we'll have a problem, neither of us being a techie and my not having a whole lot of time at this point. I know I did some of it on EV but now of course I totally forgot how I did it!!

We have to set up forums, and lay down a few basic rules to avoid the dogfights we had at some points on the other site. We'll also have to set avatars and more smilies - and, X, can we also have Vietnamese script like we had on EV? I have no idea how to set that.

Ah well, one thing at a time, our new site is up and running thanks to MHC. I'll e-mail our faithful members in a day or two. X, you have some addresses that I don't, I'll need them from you.

Cheerio, guy and gal, we're up to a good start! super grin
X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like wahhoo tacos
bluemystic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

testing...testing...

hello everyone ..here we meet again
LD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Waaaaaaahoooooo! Reply with quote

Mat Hi Cuoi wrote:
didn't I say I wanted everything Pink? super grin

Might be too much of a good thing, daaahhhling Wink

Mind you, I do like pink myself, but this is a bit overwhelming.
LD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Pink, Pink everywhere Reply with quote

LD wrote:
Mat Hi Cuoi wrote:
didn't I say I wanted everything Pink? super grin

Might be too much of a good thing, daaahhhling Wink

Maybe we could put it to a vote when we get enough members for a vote to be meaningful?
observer no 6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be thankful it's not bright red pink.

Razz Embarassed (can u see my blushing Embarassed )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Test Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: