AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Our SIXTH Anniversary! YAY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Viva AvenueViet Reply with quote

May it go on living on the Net and keeping us informed, on our toes, debating, joking, drinking, making friends and arguing for another 7 years and another 7 after that, and beyond. satisfied content

Note: It will change with one of us's next post, of course, but I just realized that the last two posters and I are, all three of us, exactly at 77 posts each. Since this is AV's 7th year, and I just wished us several more seven-year periods, it's a curious coincidence and a good omen, isn't it? Very Happy

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: