AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Welcome to our genuine new members!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cho_Lover
Herald

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Welcome, Twins!! Reply with quote

I see that my buddy Stephen has joined this site. This is so cool.

Welcome, Stephen, hope to see you often in here.

Tell me, did we win the Battle of the Sexes this time around? We were leading when I got banned, and I'm dying to know how you guys are doing now.
twinsrule26

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome, Twins!! Reply with quote

Cho_Lover wrote:
I see that my buddy Stephen has joined this site. This is so cool.

Welcome, Stephen, hope to see you often in here.

Tell me, did we win the Battle of the Sexes this time around? We were leading when I got banned, and I'm dying to know how you guys are doing now.

This has got to be Bill ! LoL we are still playing the game .The guys are ahead still ,but the game has really slowed down since you and Fleur got banned . frankly I'm not too interested in playing it any more it just isn't the same without you two. I'm going to hang in there until this game ends and then I think the BoTS game will be put to rest or at least my playing it will be .

Stephen wave hello goodbye Beer
Wildflower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome, Twins!! Reply with quote

twinsrule26 wrote:
This has got to be Bill !
[...]
Stephen wave hello goodbye Beer

Yes, Bill is Cho_Lover (He does love Cho, as everyone on CoS knows, especially those who play "Hangman") - among other aliases. Very Happy

I, too, am very glad that you joined us, Stephen. hug

In fact, a warm to our new members who came across from CoS. very happy

Maybe we could start some games here, like those we had in Zonko's. We already have a couple of games going on in the Music and Poetry sub-forum. I'm hoping they'll take off again once our frequent posters realize that the site has re-opened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: