AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
tons of French music oldies from 40, 50 until now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Another sound recording site Reply with quote

Ngoc Hoang wrote:
If your Sound Recorder doesn't work right (hiccups, terrible sound quality), try this other site for Cool Record: http://coolrecordedit.com/coolrecordeditdeluxe.html

Download the "Trial" Version. Good luck!

The first one worked ok for me, but it's nice to have a back-up. Thanks, NH.

Mostly, though, I listen to the songs on MusicMe without recording them. I'm very happy, I found songs I loved way back when and had forgotten. They don't have everything, but they do have an impressive collection. ten
LadyOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: More links to songs from yesteryear Reply with quote

Sorry, I got this in French. Basically, these are links to 2 music sites with music from the 50's to the '80s. If you're too young to know them, give the link to your parents, they'll thank you for it. very happy

Tu veux écouter...

Des tonnes de chansons des années 60-70?

Le plus difficile ce n'est pas de les trouver, c'est d'arrêter de les écouter! Very Happy

Eh bien, si le temps te le permet.

clique là-dessus,t'as l'choix!

De 1956 à 1960... voici 450 chansons au premier lien.
http://www.bobforrest.com/JukeBox.htm

Pour le 2e, des années '50 à 60 et '70 à 80.
http://lumau2.com/Hit_Parade.html

Puis, si t'es trop jeune pour les reconnaître, achemine-les à des gens de mon âge,
genre... tes parents! shameless grin Ils te remercieront sûrement.
Ôm một mối mơ Music
LadyOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Songs from Yesteryear Reply with quote

Sorry, should have specified that, despite the title of this thread, "Tons of French songs", the two links posted above take you to English/American songs from the 50's to the 80's. Very Happy

Between those sites and those posted by Ngoc-Hoàng, Wildflower could probably find French and English versions of the same songs for more bilingual videos. (Hint, hint!) wink
Ôm một mối mơ Music
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Great sites! Reply with quote

OMG, those are great sites! I found songs I hadn't even thought of for years... Like the olde Pat Boone songs...

Thanks so much, guys! very happy
Janine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Great sites! Reply with quote

Angelina wrote:
OMG, those are great sites! I found songs I hadn't even thought of for years... Like the olde Pat Boone songs...

Thanks so much, guys! very happy

Great, yes, but gosh, does that make me feel old! uhh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: