AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
CoS Fight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: CoS Fight Reply with quote

Yes I saw that but honestly they are really way off the mark aren't they. They're suspending a number of members who have the same IP now - it's pathetic really.... Like a bunch of little Hitler's if you ask me.
lanifiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Yes I saw that but honestly they are really way off the mark aren't they. They're suspending a number of members who have the same IP now - it's pathetic really.... Like a bunch of little Hitler's if you ask me.

And with that I will no longer be posting here. Inkling7 since joining our forums you have done nothing but whine about the way we do things, and frankly I've had enough of it. The staff were talking about why you seem to keep coming back and we all kind of agreed that you like to be in a bad mood with someone and it seems we're your target so we're going to give you something to really be angry about and just ban you. To hell with you posting insults of my staff on your own forum and thinking that's OK, I no longer care. You are no longer welcome on our forums. To liken the staff of CoS Forums to Hitler was your last classy move in an already outstanding dance card. So thanks very much, but you can go now. The forums existed long before you graced us with your presence and I'm sure they'll survive just fine without you.

As for the rest of you. Seriously, how stupid do you think we are? You expect us to just believe that you call over friends and family to your house to create accounts for you? Why not your pets as well, I'm sure they'd love to support you as well. Have you thought that maybe the reason no one votes for your team is because they like other pairings better? No, that can't be it! It's a staff conspiracy! Everyone is out to get you! That must be it! Occam's razor anyone? Anyone at all? Didn't think so...

So goodbye everyone, enjoy the flame storm that is undoubtedly about to hit the thread...
Cho_Lover
Herald

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ethics? Reply with quote

Du Khach wrote:
Is it really ethical to ban someone from one site because of what she writes on a different site?

Yeah, I thought better of Lanifiel.

I told you from the start, when he joined, that it would turn out to be a bad thing. Confused
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about the ban people - like I said a bunch of little Hitlers and unfortunately this one is from NZ apparently where I am off tomorrow for a family funeral. I just hope to god he isn't from Christchurch as that would be an insult to the lovely people there. As it is he is an insult to fair-minded Kiwis anyway but there you have it. I rarely visited the CoS site lately anyway and only to give support to the Snape/Molly team in the elections but perhaps they know that and don't want me to vote for what seems to be rigged elections. Oh god - I supported Snape first and Cedric secondand they most likely don't want either of them to win - especially Cedric - it seems they have it in for his team doesn't it......

I haven't missed CoS at all since nothing much is going on with Harry Potter now - all books are finished and most of the film stuff is on Mugglenet if I bother going there to look at it - which I rarely do these days. I'm Harry Pottered out and if it means being banned who cares - certainly not me -but it was unethical though. I know there are other sites and I know of at least one other where disgruntled CoS - or former CoS posters go and whinge about the staff at CoS. I don't think the mods know about this one though and believe me there was enough whinging from CoS refugees on it too.

By the way I think Lanifiel will come back anonymously to read what we have all written so be careful what you say unless you don't mind getting banned too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The War Room All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: