AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Gender-specific titles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mat Hi Cuoi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: There's a difference Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:
Since I'm talking to two walls here...
nice!

....and necessary.
TT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: There's a difference Reply with quote

Mat Hi Cuoi wrote:
Wildflower wrote:
nice!

....and necessary.

Huh? I don't understand this post here at all... Confused
X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: There's a difference Reply with quote

Mat Hi Cuoi wrote:
Wildflower wrote:
nice!

....and necessary.

Di`, I notice that you are quite inclined to throw in provocative ad hominen stuffs . This happens with almost every topic with you. It's contagious. If I'm not aware I'll find myself doing the same thing. shameless grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: There's a difference Reply with quote

X wrote:
Di`, I notice that you are quite inclined to throw in provocative ad hominen stuffs . This happens with almost every topic with you. It's contagious. If I'm not aware I'll find myself doing the same thing. shameless grin

I honestly don't know what you mean. What's provocative and ad hominen about pushing the logic of an argument to its limit?

I'll repeat it for the last time. Let's agree to disagree on this and move on. It's like some other people disagreeing on political stuff, going in circles and getting nowhere.

Mind you, brings animation to the site! super grin
X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For somebody who calls others "walls" you seem to be as dense as ... but I'll stop.
Very Happy (told ya it's contagious..)

Anyway, I don't mean anything serious. All light hearted fun with you, di`. cheers.
Very Happy
Wildflower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Clarification Reply with quote

X wrote:
For somebody who calls others "walls" you seem to be as dense as ... but I'll stop.
Very Happy (told ya it's contagious..)

Anyway, I don't mean anything serious. All light hearted fun with you, di`. cheers.
Very Happy

A metaphor is not an insult and "comparing" (in a metaphor) is not "calling" people names. Not that a wall is such a bad thing, compared to what some people have been calling other people around here.

I'd also point out that neither of you have responded to my points about "King Elizabeth" or "the Prince married the Shepherd" - to which I could add "Congressman Ferraro". Wink

OK, enough of that, you're right X, it's light-hearted fun, and it puts animation on the site. So... even if we all feel strongly about certain things, and our opinions differ,... let's lighten up! Very Happy

If we always agreed about everything, it'd be dead boring. sleep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The War Room All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: