AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Reply with quote

Introducing Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Voldemort’s just been defeated by the Boy Who Lived—and you’ve just secured your place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Make the right choices…
Accio, iPhone!

Get the Full Experience

This story can only be viewed in the App Store on iOS 11 with your iPhone or iPad.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/story/id1371048984?app=itunes&ign-itsct=NL_SC01_PT022_WW_FY18Q2WK17&ign-itscg=as10032
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Reply with quote

Ha Ha! I started playing that for a few days but ended up deleting the game as it kept making repeat things I had finished successfully and I got bored. I was a female student and gave myself the name Isabella Garcia because the other names I tried wouldn't let me use them so they must have been taken and they weren't Harry Potter names either. The nasty equivalent bully is a female in this game. super grin
The Shuttle

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Ha Ha! I started playing that for a few days but ended up deleting the game as it kept making repeat things I had finished successfully and I got bored. I was a female student and gave myself the name Isabella Garcia because the other names I tried wouldn't let me use them so they must have been taken and they weren't Harry Potter names either. The nasty equivalent bully is a female in this game. super grin

You must be one of the very few members of this site who still follows Harry Potter, LOL! Very Happy

You're also one of the few members who came here from CoS who's still around. Most of the other "recruits" from CoS seem to have faded away one after the other... Sad
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Reply with quote

Judging by some of the names of our posters there are still a few from CoS around with Harry Potter related names. I was curious about the mystery and would like to have solved the mystery bout the missing brother and the vaults as I do like a good mystery and puzzle....lol super grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: