AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
YOU'RE FIRED Andrew McCabe
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnMask

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: YOU'RE FIRED Andrew McCabe Reply with quote

The FBI Office of Professional Responsibility recommended the firing of FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe. His retirement plan has just evaporated.

Multiple lies, multiple leaks, and it appears conspiracy to deceive the FISA court. Hillary's emails, hidden text messages, Comey's failures, and other situations will be back into the news.

My opinion is that Criminal charges are imminent.

I would expect Peter Strzok to fall next. Comey has his leak problem to the New York Times.

This firing was decided INSIDE the FBI. The FBI OPR is apolitical. (Just a factoid for those who do not live in the U.S.)

Unchecked power to spy on our own citizens is coming to a spectacular close. This is step one.

ten

(Andrew McCabe is reporting that he is "taking down" everyone "with him") Cool
Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Should Andrew McCabe be fired days before retirement? Reply with quote

Should Andrew McCabe be fired days before retirement?
Fox News
Published on Mar 15, 2018
FBI's Andrew McCabe reportedly plead his case before top DOJ officials after his pension is put in jeopardy; reaction on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

https://youtu.be/ou6mpZoSJKY

Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Who's next? Peter Strzok? Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
I would expect Peter Strzok to fall next. Comey has his leak problem to the New York Times.
[...]
(Andrew McCabe is reporting that he is "taking down" everyone "with him") Cool

Hannity: New Strzok-Page texts reveal damning information
Fox News
Published on Mar 16, 2018
Newly obtained text messages between Strzok and Page show personal relationship with federal judge who presided over Michael Flynn's case.

https://youtu.be/K5tH2VC0ddg

Whomping Willow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: McCabe's fate Reply with quote

'Special Report' All-Stars on new FBI texts, McCabe's fate
Fox News
Newly revealed texts show Strzok had ties to recused judge in Flynn case.

https://youtu.be/Dlh6sgn3JJw

UnMask

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: McCabe fights back Reply with quote

McCabe is blaming Trump.

This situation is wild. Sessions just solidified his job as Attorney General.

McCabe's wife took +/- $500,000 from a Clinton Ally and McCabe didn't disclose it to a judge or others in FBI. That's a big slip on a slippery slope....

Here's who should be worried:

Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
James Comey
Loretta Lynch
Bruce Ohr
Nelly Ohr
Susan Rice
Hillary Clinton (sent funds to Fusion GPS)
President Obama (sent money to Fusion GPS during Romney campaign, Iran negotiations and Trump campaign)

Remember McCabe was recommended for dismissal by the FBI Exclamation
He was fired by his peers.

Last edited by UnMask on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le NewYorkais

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Sessions Fires McCabe Reply with quote

Jeff Sessions Fires FBI’s Andrew McCabe Days Before Retirement
Following an investigation into what he called “allegations of misconduct,” the attorney general announced the former FBI deputy director’s firing late Friday night.
Betsy Woodruff, Scott Bixby
03.16.18 10:29 PM ET

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced in a late-night statement Friday that he had fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, following an investigation by the Justice Department Inspector General that found McCabe had “made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor—including under oath—on multiple occasions.”

In the statement, released at 9:59 p.m. EST, Sessions said that based on the inspector general’s report and the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, “I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.”

McCabe was expected to retire this Sunday, his 50th birthday, when he would have become eligible for full retirement benefits. Sessions’ decision to fire McCabe, who briefly served as the interim director of the FBI, will likely severely limit those benefits.

In a lengthy statement, McCabe denied lying to the Justice Department’s inspector general and described the collapse of his career as the result of “my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed.”

The reality, McCabe said: “I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey.”

Sarah Flores, a Justice Department spokesperson, told The Daily Beast that McCabe was informed of his firing before the press statement went out.

Tom Fuentes, retired assistant FBI director, told The Daily Beast that the fact that McCabe was charged with lacking candor is significant.

Read more:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeff-sessions-fires-fbis-andrew-mccabe-days-before-retirement

Similar story from a slightly different perspective:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Attorney General Jeff Sessions ousts Andrew McCabe for his alleged lack of candor about an FBI probe of the Clinton Foundation.
McCabe's fiery reply »

Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI and a frequent target of President Donald Trump, was fired Friday, days before his formal retirement. The firing of McCabe, a civil servant who has been at the bureau for more than two decades, could significantly affect his pension.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions made the decision to oust McCabe after the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended he be fired for his alleged lack of candor during an internal review of how the FBI and Justice Department handled an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. McCabe and his attorney met Thursday with Scott Schools, the highest-ranking career employee of the Justice Department, in an attempt to prevent the firing or at least save his ability to begin collecting a pension estimated at $60,000 a year.

McCabe, a lifelong Republican, had officially stepped down from his post in late January but was using accrued leave to stay on the FBI’s payroll until his retirement date on Sunday, his 50th birthday. Being fired before his birthday means he’d have to wait several more years before he can draw a pension.

Read more:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-020008530.html
Fool Moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: The Most Political Firing of All Time! Reply with quote

The Most Political Firing of All Time! McCabe Fired!

https://youtu.be/0uYOZTrEJyI

inkpot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Andrew McCabe is fired, then he fires back Reply with quote

Andrew McCabe is fired, then he fires back
CNN
Andrew McCabe described his firing Friday as part of President Donald Trump's "ongoing war" with the FBI and special counsel.

https://youtu.be/ZfSCYbRd01U

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Deserved Reply with quote

I spoke to my FBI contact at breakfast this morning about McCabe's dismissal.

Although they worked in the same office, they were not close.

Briefly, McCabe had to be fired as he didn't tell the truth. Eventually he did reveal his wife's receiving big funds from Hillary supporters, but he did so very late in the Hillary investigation process.

He did not mention McCabe's lying under oath, but only because he had stuff to do back at the house for his family. He left early.

So an insider of the FBI says McCabe deserved his dismissal.
GalleonFlame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Deserved Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
So an insider of the FBI says McCabe deserved his dismissal.

Maybe, but does that justify doing it days before he could claim his pension? Wasn't that unnecessarily mean? While taxpayer money is being squandered on first-class travel and expensive furniture for Trump's cronies?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: