AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Hilarious political song parodies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Song Parodies Reply with quote

Ha! I saw this in my emails a few hours ago and my other half I really enjoyed listening to it but I didn't get around to posting it here so hopefully you are also getting their email alerts and can post them for me? Pretty please? super grin
Fool Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a Country Song Reply with quote

Also posted in Politix

Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a Country Song
Watch Sarah Huckabee Sanders stand up for her man Donald J. Trump in this country song.

https://youtu.be/V9WFuy4Eurw

Kerowyn
Herald

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: New Verse for the National Anthem Reply with quote

From the Parody Project:
What to do on Presidents Day Weekend? We decided to write a new verse to the National Anthem and record it as a way to celebrate President's Day this year.

New Verse for the National Anthem - Happy Presidents Day
There has been a lot of commotion surrounding the National Anthem lately and we decided it was appropriate to stir the pot a bit ourselves. So we decided to write an alternative verse that addresses some issues that we feel should be included in the national dialogue right now. It's an Alt-Anthem, if you will.

https://youtu.be/ed_QLtZRO6M

Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: THE COUNTRY'S HEART (The Parkland Eulogy) Reply with quote

THE COUNTRY'S HEART (The Parkland Eulogy) - Based on "Illegal" by Shakira
Parody Project
Published on Feb 21, 2018
"This time must be the last." A message to our leaders prioritize their funding from the NRA over the lives of children - they know who "they" are.

https://youtu.be/NSAzCsSZX6o

Kerowyn
Herald

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: He Doesn't Know the Territory! Reply with quote

Got this in my email from the Parody Project:

Quote:
He Doesn't Know the Territory!

I overheard a conversation in a coffee shop that inspired this parody. An argument about robots, the internet, the president, the budget proposal and the parade that he keeps saying that he wants. It reminded me of the song "Rock Island" from The Music Man where the salesmen are all arguing on the train - so I used that number as the basis. I'm sure you'll find it entertaining!
Parody Project

https://youtu.be/5opzBgyMzK8

inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Cranium follically challenged Reply with quote

It just occurred to me watching all those videos that those men are cranium follically challenged what with wearing caps and wigs etc it makes me wonder if many talented men are that way inclined as I know a few musically talented older people like that now...lol super grin

Now about the hair situation of WW and Unmask..... super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Cranium follically challenged Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Now about the hair situation of WW and Unmask..... super grin

Both WW and UnMask have full heads of hair. WW doesn't write songs that I know of, UnMask does write beautiful songs when the mood takes him... Very Happy
Fool Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: You’re A Mean One, Mr. Trump (Grinch Parody) Reply with quote

You’re A Mean One, Mr. Trump (Grinch Parody)

https://youtu.be/i9-5DJhBh6M

Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: HALLELUJAH PARODY Reply with quote

HALLELUJAH PARODY – An Open Letter to Wayne Pierre of the NRA
Hallelujah Parody: The arguments for, and the resistance to sensible gun regulations rage on – and centerstage is the NRA, led by Wayne LaPierre and spokesperson Dana Loesch – The rhetoric of both of the people is utterly predictable, outdated and senseless and they hide behind the second amendment because they just like their toys that much.
Parody Project
Published on Mar 6, 2018
Parody of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen - Based on the arrangement by Pentatonix.

https://youtu.be/O2uTpONBuiI

Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: WHAT DOES THE GUN SAY? Reply with quote

WHAT DOES THE GUN SAY (parody of) What Does the Fox Say
Addressing the NRA's response to Parkland

https://youtu.be/tUqDVKwWSZw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The Funnies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: