AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
The Sh*thole Controversy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: The Sh*thole Controversy Reply with quote

Admin's Note: This heated debate was split from the "Republican Party in Chaos" thread, as it went hopelessly off-topic.

Trump ACTUALLY Called These Countries S**tholes
Donald Trump had a preposterous day which started with a very Trumpy tweet, then he rejected a bipartisan deal for the immigration bill DACA, and he ended the day calling Haiti, El Salvador and a handful of other countries “S***holes.” The only silver lining was hearing Wolf Blitzer say that word all day on CNN.

https://youtu.be/rMFxV-l3qG0

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
Annamite_en_Amérique

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject: In chaos, maybe, but still supporting Trump Reply with quote

Where Is GOP Leadership After President Trump's Comments
Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee (D-TX) is a senior member of the immigration committee and she has a message for Haiti, Africa and the so-called “shithole” countries.

https://youtu.be/zgM1eZC3Umo

Công Hòa Viêt-Nam Muôn Nam!
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Dreams of My Father Reply with quote

Here is Obama reading from "Dreams of My Father", his book...

"OBAMA: (Unintelligible) my (bleep) (bleep). Buy your own damn fries. Now you know that guy ain’t (bleep). Sorry, that mother (bleep) got nothing on me, right? Nothing. There are white folks, and then ignorant mother (bleep) like you."

Just sayin....... super grin I'm waiting for the outrage.. Neutral .... Waiting..... Neutral Still waiting.... Very Happy

Third bleep starts with "s"

Fourth bleep starts with "f"

Fifth bleep starts with "f'

And the last sentence is racist....

Still waiting... wave hello goodbye
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: S+++ Show Reply with quote

And here is President Obama again.....

UK's newspaper, The Independent

Barack Obama says David Cameron allowed Libya to become a 's*** show'
Unprecedented attack by serving US President claims UK was 'distracted'

Tim Walker, Nigel Morris @timwalker Thursday 10 March 2016 21:30 GMT

Barack Obama said David Cameron had risked damaging the ‘special relationship’ .
Barack Obama has sharply criticised David Cameron for the UK’s role in allowing Libya to become a “shit show” after the fall of the dictator Muammar Gaddafi, in an unprecedented attack on a British leader by a serving US President.

Mr Obama said that following a successful military intervention to aid rebels during the 2011 Arab Spring revolt, Libya was left to spiral out of control – due largely to the inaction of America’s European allies.

In a candid US magazine interview, Mr Obama said: “When I go back and I ask myself what went wrong… there’s room for criticism, because I had more faith in the Europeans, given Libya’s proximity, being invested in the follow-up.”

'Distracted' Cameron helped turn Libya into a mess, Barack Obama says
Singling out the British Prime Minister, he suggested that Mr Cameron had taken his eye off Libya after being “distracted by a range of other things”.

Mr Cameron and Nicolas Sarkozy, then the French President, pushed hard for the bombing raids on Colonel Gaddafi’s forces that led to his fall, but since 2011 Libya has sunk further into violence and civil war, and latterly has become a focal point for Isis in North Africa.

Mr Obama went on: “We actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1bn – which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Referring to that mess in private, Mr Obama reportedly uses the more colourful term, “shit show”.

Waiting.... wave hello goodbye ... for more of your fake outrage... peace
UnMask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Obama's Middle Finger.... for Hillary Reply with quote

Here's more, fake outrage readers....

Los Angeles Times...

"Barack Obama makes a one-fingered gesture while speaking of Hillary Clinton
APRIL 17, 2008 | 6:42 PM

This is one of those political moments that really needs few words.

We'll no doubt hear much more about this incident in coming days.

Right now, we'll just leave this video for Ticket readers to view and judge for themselves. It's Sen. Barack Obama, according to the caption on YouTube posted just minutes ago, speaking to a friendly crowd in Raleigh, N.C., today.

He's talking critically about his opponent, Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York, and the kind of distasteful gotcha politics that occur in Washington. And he says, "That's all right. Sen. Clinton looked in her element."

Watch the video right then. The presidential candidate raises his right hand to seemingly scratch his cheek.

He doesn't use his whole hand though. Just one finger. Briefly. A couple of strokes.

Democratic presidential candidate and Illinois Senator Barack Obama touches his cheek with one finger while criticizing his opponent New York Senator Hillary Clinton April 17, 2008 during remarks in Raleigh, NC
He pauses. He smiles slyly as the crowd begins to mumble and then he tries, somewhat distracted, to continue his remarks, smiling as the buzz spreads through the crowd."

Waiting for your fake outrage.... Smile Still Waiting...... wave hello goodbye
Wildflower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 pm    Post subject: Oh my poor goose/ostrich... Reply with quote

Are you so totally out of it, have you lost (if you ever have had) all sense of proportion that you can't see the difference between using profanity in a personal setting (you do that yourself often enough... Both against DK in here, against me and other people in personal life) or in a domestic or limited international setting, between close allies (*), and insulting a whole group of countries while speaking as President of the United States?

The examples you give have no geopolitical consequences (**). What the foul-mouthed YCBB said has already elicited diplomatic protests all over the world, and degraded even more your miserable excuse for a president, and the whole country.

We're not outraged because your precious YCBB used profanity, we are because he used profanity against other countries. Speaking as leader of the most powerful (and right now the most despised) country in the world.

(*) a "shit show" referring to a joint operation between allies is worlds away from calling a whole continent "shit hole countries". If you can't see the difference... If you don't even know the difference between a show and a country, let alone a whole group of countries... well, I think I'll give you a new siggie, Resident Goose and Ostrich. Or AV's own Village Idiot. Pale sigh

Quote:
(**) Referring to that mess in private, Mr Obama reportedly...

Honestly UnMask... Do you really have to make such idiotic, irrelevant posts?? This time I really despair of you. cry me a river Very Mad
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my poor goose/ostrich... Reply with quote

He IS hopeless, isn't he? Shocked
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Resident village idiot Reply with quote

Hopeless and rather offensive and yes the resident village idiot who lately is proving himself to be as stupid as Trump... What is it ? Some competition to see who can be the most stupid of the two of them?
Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Resident village idiot Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
Hopeless and rather offensive and yes the resident village idiot who lately is proving himself to be as stupid as Trump... What is it ? Some competition to see who can be the most stupid of the two of them?

Certainly looks that way! Eek

WF, do you have a picture or caricature of him, we could put him next to Trump on Der Spiegel's cover that Du Khach posted. Reverse Evolution.

Copied here:

And the Daily News cover:

Kerowyn
Herald

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: UnMask's latest posts Reply with quote

I have no words in the face of that level of ignorance, lack of judgment, lack of a sense of proportion, and stupidity. I can only cry for Wildflower. cry me a river
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: