AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
All in the (Trump) Family - Heredity? Nepotism?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:03 am    Post subject: Ivanka vs. Bannon Reply with quote

IVANKA TRUMP SLAMMED BANNON AS "(EXPLETIVE) LIAR"

https://youtu.be/HvxVeZ5_Lqk

[Video taken offline]
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Javanka, This Is Your Plan For 2018 Reply with quote

Dear Ivanka and Jared, This Is Your Plan For 2018
They began 2017 as the liberal hope of the Trump White House, but 'Javanka' end the year with the Russia scandal close to home, and a lack of tangible purpose to their lives.
BY Lizzie Crocker

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dear-ivanka-and-jared-this-is-your-plan-for-2018?via=newsletter&source=Weekend
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: What's in a name... Reply with quote

I do wish the media and some people in the US would stop calling Trump supporters Hobbits who by all accounts are most lovely people.i just wish they would stick to deplorables only and maybe sheeple.. super grin
Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: What's in a name... Reply with quote

inkling7 wrote:
I do wish the media and some people in the US would stop calling Trump supporters Hobbits who by all accounts are most lovely people.i just wish they would stick to deplorables only and maybe sheeple.. super grin

I hadn't realized they were called "Hobbits".
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject: Hobbits Reply with quote

Yes unfortunately in the last article it was mentioned and I have seen it several times before in other articles and would like to know who started calling them that so I could put them straight...grrrrr... super grin
Doan_Du
Herald

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:35 am    Post subject: Jared Kushner’s Not-So-Perfect Year Reply with quote

Morning Joe 1/1/2018 ‘Mr. Perfect’ Jared Kushner’s Not-So-Perfect Year

https://youtu.be/nsMOe24bCRg

[Video taken offline]
Drifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Ivanka & Jared vs. Bannon Reply with quote

Drifter wrote:
IVANKA TRUMP SLAMMED BANNON AS "(EXPLETIVE) LIAR"

Steve Bannon on Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's influence

In Steve Bannon's "60 Minutes" conversation with Charlie Rose, the former White House chief strategist shared his thoughts on Jared Kushner, the president's senior adviser and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump, and the factions within the administration.

https://youtu.be/euvy8tni8YE

Do Quy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Jared & Ivanka Keep Throwing Their Dad Under The Bus Reply with quote

The Atreides of Ancient Greece, who betrayed and killed each other, have nothing on the Trumps! shameless grin

Jared And Ivanka Keep Throwing Their Dad Under The Bus
"While researching for his tell-all book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff found out that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner often placed blame on President Donald Trump for White House decisions like the firing of FBI director James Comey, the author wrote for The Hollywood Reporter Thursday morning.

“By July, Jared and Ivanka, who had, in less than six months, traversed from socialite couple to royal family to the most powerful people in the world, were now engaged in a desperate dance to save themselves, which mostly involved blaming Trump himself,” Wolff wrote. “It was all his idea to fire Comey!”

https://youtu.be/i7gnIvTeMng

Do Quy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Is Kushner About To Flip On Trump? Reply with quote

Is Kushner About To Flip On Trump?
Kushner seems about as loyal as a rattlesnake. shifty

https://youtu.be/NDfQkEURQgY

dzu
Herald

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: Jarvanka & Trump: Nepotism & Corruption Reply with quote

FED-UP! Watch Richard Painter CHOP DOWN Jared, Ivanka and Trump for Nepotism and Corruption
Published on Mar 3, 2018
Former White House ethics lawyer and Republican, Richard Painter, pour gasoline all over Jared, Ivanka, and Trump for their alleged corruption chaotic running of the White House.

Jared Kushner was targeted in reports asserting that foreign governments sought to manipulate the president’s senior adviser via his business vulnerabilities, while Robert Mueller is asking if Kushner’s foreign business ties are influencing Donald Trump's policies. WATCH Joy Reid and her panel discuss.

https://youtu.be/SYvibGFpxuI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Politix All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: