AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
The War Room

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyDragon
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: The War Room Reply with quote

I have created a new forum, "The War Room" for frustrated, angry and otherwise disaffected members to go in to fight it out without bothering the rest of us who want intelligent and polite debate. Very Mad

Anyone who feels in a battle mood, blood rage or other unsettled state and needs to use profanities or resort to personal insults, please go there and leave the rest of us in peace.

Anyone repeatedly using foul language and personal attacks outside The War Room will see their posts go to the Void and themselves be banned, either temporarily or permanently depending on the seriousness of the offense.

I have spoken!
Wildflower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Word Censor Reply with quote

I have also, finally, added a word censor, considering my entreaties to certain people to watch their language fell on deaf ears.

From now on, and retro-actively, anyone typing the word for rear end orifice will find s/he has typed "moron" instead. Same thing for other swear words.

Doing this I discovered how limited my vocabulary was as far as profanity is concerned, but a quick look at certain posts was enough for me to put more words in the censor Twisted Evil
Enornymous

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Word Censor Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:

Doing this I discovered how limited my vocabulary was as far as profanity is concerned,

Well, think of angry sadistic sexual acts and your vocabulary will expand... super grin super grin
Pols_R_Us

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Word Censor Reply with quote

Hey, you're cheating! The word censor makes it a lot less fun... Words like a*s*s*h*o*l*e or worse just don't get through unless people do some imaginative acrobatics. Reminds me of Suong Nuong back on EV who went around the censor by mispelling bad words super grin
LadyDragon
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:08 am    Post subject: The War Room Reply with quote

This thread too, was moved to the Administrators' Lounge, where it doesn't do anyone any good, since it's meant for members... Pale sigh
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: The War Room Reply with quote

LadyDragon wrote:
I have created a new forum, "The War Room" for frustrated, angry and otherwise disaffected members to go in to fight it out without bothering the rest of us who want intelligent and polite debate. Very Mad

Anyone who feels in a battle mood, blood rage or other unsettled state and needs to use profanities or resort to personal insults, please go there and leave the rest of us in peace.

Hmmm... I can think of at least one person who could be sent to the War Room! Though this person's derogatory comments and insults are nothing compared to the epic Seed vs. Le Saigonnais battles.

If you want some entertainment, visit the War Room and look them up, it's, ah, instructive (sort of) shameless grin wink
inkling7
Admin Pro Tem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Grumpy Old Woman am I Reply with quote

I assume you are talking about me so...

Polite musings about Unmask but me I am the nasty person who tells it like I see it because I an a real Grumpy Old Woman and maybe a certain person should watch the video of this series set in the UK because he/she is young and doesn't realise that the older some of us get the snakier we become and yes like Annette Crosby I have become the litter police in my street with selfish uni students dumping their rubbish everywhere and yes I I have chased them up the street with their rubbish and thrown it at them and told them off... I am indeed becoming one of those formidable old women..... super grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: