AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Saigonnais/Seed Feud (Thread retitled by Admin)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le Saigonnais

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Saigonnais/Seed Feud (Thread retitled by Admin) Reply with quote

I have been waiting for you to stop licking the sh*t off dubya's boots but I guess I am not going to see that anytime soon. It fits the adulation of your ancestors who would lick the boots of absolutely anyone that was rich and powerful in 19th and 20th Century Cochinchina (French, Japanese, US, Bao Dai, South Vietnam, VC and North Vietnam..etc), so continue on with that tradition, dumbf*ck.

I take the epithet "humorless" from you as a compliment because it seems to me the only people you deem funny is Dick Cheney. Laugh at his jokes much? Conservative humorist is an absolute oxymoron and is "smart rightwing" and "intelligent seed".

By the way, the French Ministry of Justice is helping Vietnam with legal reform and criminal codes, so go ahead and spew more of those non-sequiturs that you are known for, dimbulb.
Seed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Scumbag! Reply with quote

Scumbag,

I guess not only being humorless is genetic, but being stupid is as well. I never defend G.W. Bush. I did not even vote for him in 2004. You on the other hand declared that French Colonialism is the greatest thing since slice bread. Dumb fart!

My family have a history of fighting French colonialism and many died and imprisoned - to include two of my uncles. Your family has a history of being chó săn living off the miseries of their countrymen. Dogs are funny creatures. Many of them think they are part of their owner's family. But the owner never thought of them as any other than animals, keeping around for amusement. Or in your case, to hunt others in exchage for some left over meat.

Once a hunting dog is alway a hunting dog.

Proud member of the NRA, HEMA Alliance, and the Cato Institute
Le Saigonnais

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Keep licking it like a good dog Reply with quote

until all the opportunities with the Bush administration are gone...then switch to something else like HCM when the leftists shove out the big dough...Go on whacko..I am not going to deprive a poor cho' ghe? of what little dignity remained to him after licking Bush's private part for 7 years and now poking his nose in other people's bungholes.

Also, tiny, irrelevant buttsniffler, you haven't read any history. Your family was nothing but a bunch of losers who couldn't kept up with the modern society that the French brought to South Vietnam during the 19th and 20th Century. They were nothing but a bunch of backward hillbillies, superstitious losers who couldn't deal with the societal changes during this period of westernization. Show me a revolution in Cochinchina since the French take over in 1859. Unless you are a Communist, you wouldn't have made such an absurb claim because the Bolsheviks were the only one who started one, with four people (Vo van Tan, Nguyen thi Minh Khai and others...). Nothing you stated seems to jibe with Vietnamese history. Keep your idiotic stances and remain stupid for all I care.

You just love licking the sheed off peoples' boots, don't you? Like some creepy, stupid dog, you need training or to be put to sleep. Go sniff some other people's butts cuz Bush's days are numbered and you are going to go hungry soon.
Le Tigre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: You guys are funny Reply with quote

Hey guys, why are you fighting about something that your parents, grandparents have already done fighting......???? This transgeneration fight will just extend the helplessness of both sides of the fight.

We were all victims of french colonialism: the anti westernization movement, some extremists (many are considered "ai quoc") who refused to surrender at all cost and suffering, and the pro-westernization (some considered "viet gian") who rationalized surrendering, modernization with survival, limited independence, and practicality (but also failed). Your reasonings on both sides are just rationalizations for the terrible results that each side helplessly and hopelessly brought to our country as weak victims of powerful French colonists. No one can be proud of, and it's no better to blame the other side. Doing that and you put yourselves needlessly victims of past French colonialism in this modern day. We were all Vietnameses finding different ways to save Vietnam.

Just a thought. Now let the swearing olympics continue......hahaha....you guys are so funny.

Your humbleness,

Le Tigre

Now let me run and hide....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » The War Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: