AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Read new writing by J.K. Rowling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussi Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:43 am    Post subject: Read new writing by J.K. Rowling Reply with quote

Read new writing by J.K. Rowling and be sorted into your Ilvermorny House

There you go the North American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry… Click on the links for the story and short video…LOL

https://www.pottermore.com/news/pottermore-reveals-ilvermorny-writing-video-and-sorting?utm_source=NotRegisteredNewsCTA&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Ilvermorny

https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny?utm_source=NotRegisteredEmailCTA&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Ilvermorny
inkling7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: Thanks, Aussi Aussie! Reply with quote

Sorry for not thinking about posting this in the site but my brain isn't functioning properly at the moment it seems...LOL super grin
Rowena

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Pottermore Reply with quote

OMG, I had forgotten all about Pottermore. I don't even remember my username, my password, or even whether I was actually Sorted out in Ravenclaw!!

I can't get Sorted in this new school, having lost my username - and I don't want to open another account, I'd just lose it as promptly. Embarassed

Anyone around here still interested in the Potterverse, btw? I wonder how the CoS forums fare these days. Haven't even peeked at it in months. Confused
Cedric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Pottermore Reply with quote

Rowena wrote:
Anyone around here still interested in the Potterverse, btw? I wonder how the CoS forums fare these days. Haven't even peeked at it in months. Confused

CoS still exists, though not in its former glory. But at least it still exists, whereas the Dark Mark has totally disappeared from the cyberwaves.

I wonder what happened to our "Mr. Watch", who came to AV from the Dark Mark? He hasn't been around for years and years now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Pottermore Reply with quote

Rowena wrote:
OMG, I had forgotten all about Pottermore. I don't even remember my username, my password, or even whether I was actually Sorted out in Ravenclaw!!

I still know my username and password for the old pottermore but that doesn't work on the new one you have to use your email and a password.

I read this all last night and while it is a good story and a good tie in, I am still a bit meh about it all, I do like the differences though like the wands and how students dont get the want untill they get to school and cant take them home during the holidays (Harry Potter would have been dead) until they are 17.

Find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/stacey.corner.37 please send me a message first so I know it is you Smile

Proud to be a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: