AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
Hula Girl - Summer Girl - Original Music
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildflower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 am    Post subject: Work in progress Reply with quote

UnMask wrote:
In the last ten days I completed "Autism" and wrote "Hot Heart" for a female voice.

I posted "Autism" as a poem long ago, I think in the Writers' Forum. It's a beautiful poem inspired by a friend of UnMask's who's a mother with an autistic child. It kind of went un-noticed, but it's there, if you want to take the time to do a Search.

I don't have the time right now, it's already 2 am and I had hoped to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. But UnMask managed to botch opening an account on a video hosting site and I lost some time checking out the damage and negating it.

So those of you who haven't seen the video yet will just have to wait a little bit longer. Pale sigh
UnMask

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Summer Girl is finally on-line! Reply with quote

Here she is:

https://vimeo.com/125016108

Viewing the video is password protected.

The password is MagicCarpet4x2
RavenStar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Nice job! Reply with quote

Congratulations to UnMask and Wildflower for a really superb job. You two make a good team. We look forward to more cooperative works.

I found the slight differences between the version Wildflower showed the CoS group and this one interesting. wink
Du Khach
Herald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Nice job! Reply with quote

RavenStar wrote:
Congratulations to UnMask and Wildflower for a really superb job. You two make a good team. We look forward to more cooperative works.

I second the motion. ten

Quote:
I found the slight differences between the version Wildflower sent the CoS group and this one interesting. wink

Ah yes. I suppose you mean the picture where Cedric and Cho are replaced by people we know? Wink
Viet Chick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Love it! Reply with quote

Amazing job, you two! clap

My one complaint is, we don't see enough of the two of you. The one shot of Wildflower goes by too fast. And we don't see the two of you together.

This said, pics are really great and very very well chosen to fit the lyrics. The sync is perfect.

Make more of those, please! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » Music and Poetry House All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: