AVENUE VIET Forum Index AVENUE VIET
An Online Community

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the webmasters, administrators and moderators of this forum. Refer to the complete disclaimer.
CoS is closing down!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
witchsmart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Dragon Quidditch Reply with quote

Laurelluin wrote:
God-moding, for those who've never RP'ed, is for example if Witchsmart were writing her part of the story and she put me in there doing something that I would never write myself doing. Such as cozying up to Snape.

*starts taking down notes for the next game* Twisted Evil

Laurelluin wrote:
In fact she did just that a couple times in a well-remembered game when she had Daggerstone of all people flirting with both Draco and the Weasley twins! wacko

That was me? Wow, it's been so long, I remember that happening but I didn't remember who had done it. I am much more devious than I give myself credit for. super grin
inkling7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Wicked! Reply with quote

Not devious witchsmart just devillishly wicked and I like that.... super grin
Wildflower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Stay on topic, please! Reply with quote

Gals, could we keep the discussion on Dragon Quidditch in the DQ thread instead of the CoS is closing thread?
RavenStar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Stay on topic, please! Reply with quote

Wildflower wrote:
Gals, could we keep the discussion on Dragon Quidditch in the DQ thread instead of the CoS is closing thread?

Especially as CoS doesn't look like it's really closing, is it? Last I looked it was still going strong, and Morgoth was still keeping it open, "too busy to close it". After all that tear-jerking posturing and getting everyone in a frenzy. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AVENUE VIET Forum Index » L'Avenue Harry Potter All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: